cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey, bud, thanks for the reply, I'm not really tech savvy and I get kinda lost, I've tried many times but never seem to grasp it, I know its my problem, I just want a Mac.zip file to download lol
sorry, I don't have the latest version and also won't upload ~5 GB with my crappy upload speed. This should be a an uploader's or Jr. uploader's job.

Reactions: leather_wallet

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
i enslaved the two docotrs but i get only the scene by enslaving the nurses from an old lobby visit. and i get no other text when i go back to emily then go elsewhere. i have also make a pet play with the nun in the park and i make a visit with the doctor by the pregnant woman. but nothing changed at the front desk or i can not have a support speech from the hospital. what is going wrong or what have i missed to trigger this event? is there a problem between save games from compressed light or full version?
talk to emily after enslaving the amanda she will have enslave nurses option

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Does anyone have the current patch "com" file, from the game folder? I think I lost mine and I can't decide if that's what's causing me a bunch of issues atm.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
If the console is enabled (my mod do it, but there's unren (Windows, ) for those who don't want to use it) there's a fastest way.
Open the console with SHIFT + o, the just write level_of_nur = 6 and validate with the RETURN key.
To exit the console, just press ESCAPE or right click on the mouse.
OK, so I tried this to fix my hospital issues and I have to give you a big THANK YOU. This did it, you are a fucking champ my friend!

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
hi, is this update won't let me use 2.0 version saves? i kept getting error no module named matrix and if i ignore it will make me back to new game

geo021

May 22, 2018
just a question,
Now the mothers in the playground are pregnant, and the girls are corrupted to, is that the last scene or have more events with the mothers and the kids??? because normally says that is all for this version wait for the next update...
I like a lot this... (mothers and kids corrupted) :)

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I tried to use the mod to reset the hospital to get the knock up option at front desk working but still it didnt work... any other ideas or it might be fixed later?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Since there seems to be a lot of problems enslaving the Hospital, I thought I'd share my experience.

I went to the Hospital and at first the same events that I'd been having just repeated. When I checked on Emily, she was in in a different position than I had seen before. She mentioned wearing a collar, and I got the option of enslaving the Hospital. We (Emily & MC) went to Dr. Anne's office and there was conversation about ranking & enslavement. At this point, I remembered about the high cost of the enslavement ritual at Utopia ($3000). I didn't have enough $$, so I left. When I returned with enough $$, Everyone was ALREADY enslaved, and events have proceeded from there- including the Pregnancy choice.

Now, is this a bug?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Never mind with bits n pieces from others i put it together you got to go to the private room and take her to the playground, visit the playground after then go to front desk at hospital and choose to knock up.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes