desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Will he ever find someone to rewrite it and actually make it enjoyable? I'm not saying the scenes are not enjoyable and stuff, but that text just always ruins it for me, I don't know about you, but that kind of incorrect english grammar is just a really big Pet Peeve of mine, I sure do hope he's gonna find someone to rewrite the lines...
I usually get very hung up on Engrish too and drop it immediately. I have no idea why I can tolerate it in this game. I think the fact that this is not a story driven game helps a bit.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I usually get very hung up on Engrish too and drop it immediately. I have no idea why I can tolerate it in this game. I think the fact that this is not a story driven game helps a bit.
Yeah, it's actually the same for me, usually when I get an MTL translated game, I just play it for couple of minutes and never play it again, but with this game it's different, The English is absolutely stupid, but it doesn't bother me half as much than in other games...

Reactions: desmosome

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, it's actually the same for me, usually when I get an MTL translated game, I just play it for couple of minutes and never play it again, but with this game it's different, The English is absolutely stupid, but it doesn't bother me half as much than in other games...
If you were of such a mind, you could use UnRen to have rpy files to work with.
.rpy can be opened in literally any text editor.
The way Ren'Py works is kind of cool for editing. Even if .rpyc files exist, it still scans for .rpy anyway. If there's a match, it compresses the .rpy file and overwrites the existing rpyc. Then loading resumes.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
If you were of such a mind, you could use UnRen to have rpy files to work with.
.rpy can be opened in literally any text editor.
The way Ren'Py works is kind of cool for editing. Even if .rpyc files exist, it still scans for .rpy anyway. If there's a match, it compresses the .rpy file and overwrites the existing rpyc. Then loading resumes.
Does it work for Windows system? I only see Linux and Mac...

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Will he ever find someone to rewrite it and actually make it enjoyable? I'm not saying the scenes are not enjoyable and stuff, but that text just always ruins it for me, I don't know about you, but that kind of incorrect english grammar is just a really big Pet Peeve of mine, I sure do hope he's gonna find someone to rewrite the lines...
isn't there a script file we can open and simply change the dialogue to whatever we want?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It is a pretty good game though...
I suggest you try to play it and see if it's good for you, the english is bad, but bearable...
The English wasn't that bad before the game hit 1.9.5. It wasn't perfect by any means but it wasn't just bad. Probably hired someone who said "i CaN sPeAk InGlUnD GuDD!" I know it's not his first language and sometimes has to use a Machine Translator, but seriously. Not even Google Translate is this bad.
If it is Mr.C doing the English patch, his understanding has degraded significantly.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
The English wasn't that bad before the game hit 1.9.5. It wasn't perfect by any means but it wasn't just bad. Probably hired someone who said "i CaN sPeAk InGlUnD GuDD!" I know it's not his first language and sometimes has to use a Machine Translator, but seriously. Not even Google Translate is this bad.
If it is Mr.C doing the English patch, his understanding has degraded significantly.
Look, all I'm hoping for, is that someday, he will ACTUALLY find somebody who CAN speak English, and just re-write all the lines properly...

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
And since he got 5.000 on patreon now, he is supposed to hire somebody to help him out, so it would be good if he hires somebody to do actual backgrounds and maybe rework the models a bit and stuff, cuz as I saw the backgrounds are really low quality or just bought from the Unity store, That Residential Area is the same background as in Yandere Simulator, so as I said, I hope he will find someone who will help him improve this game significantly, but only time could tell...

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
And since he got 5.000 on patreon now, he is supposed to hire somebody to help him out, so it would be good if he hires somebody to do actual backgrounds and maybe rework the models a bit and stuff, cuz as I saw the backgrounds are really low quality or just bought from the Unity store, That Residential Area is the same background as in Yandere Simulator, so as I said, I hope he will find someone who will help him improve this game significantly, but only time could tell...
5000? damn.. one would assume the entire game would be animated by now, with a full access to anyone's H video unlocked on a replay option and the entire game remodeled with better visuals.

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
All that, with good english included...
let's be honest here, the game doesn't have enough dialogue to need good English XD we are all here for those 2 young very nice girls and their mothers in the park. and holding our breaths for the game to become fully cinematic and look like the new versions of the game engine Honey Select or whatever is close.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
let's be honest here, the game doesn't have enough dialogue to need good English XD we are all here for those 2 young very nice girls and their mothers in the park. and holding our breaths for the game to become fully cinematic and look like the new versions of the game engine Honey Select or whatever is close.
Well, not gonna argue with that one, but only the developer and time could tell...

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes