DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
is this a buck.

1: i have corrupted the friends mother and her family but when i have a good bye scene with slapping her butt. she wear jeans and so the old clothes not the clothes she wear when i visit the apartment.
2: I have also a problem when i try to make a campaign speech with scarlett and daughter. i can click on it but then they dont show off at the building. i am at the mayor mansion and i have the option to talk to the maid or mother and daughter to make only a tv interview. my rating is stucked at 40% but i can call each for a speech but not scarlett and daughter.
3: another question you can see by some female memeber the star level of corruption. it shows by some female characters only 3 of 5 stars. i have no option to make it higher. is this the current level or have i missed some option.

thank you
I have no answer for point 1.

There are two campaign speeches for mayors family, the first is outside townhall, so you should have already had that when you decided to become mayor. The second is the tv campaign interview.
The mayors family corruption should be about 3 or 4 stars, (I think 3, but I am using AON's mod and that uses original numbers format, so they are showing as 120.)

Not everyone is fully corrupted at the moment, so you should have some at 3, 4 or 5 stars. 5 Stars means they can be enslaved and at this time that is Mother, Sister, Megan & Emily (Neighbours), Maria (Nun), Michelle (Police Officer), Heather (Cafe Boss), Mrs Simpson (Teacher), School Principal & Family, Aunt Julia & Family

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
please send me script gallery
If even someone was to, I doubt it would fix your issue. The game can't find the label "webcam".
I can only assume it's another typo resulting in this error - following on from the "Towm" fiasco.
Wait, what's that behind your traceback window?

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
If even someone was to, I doubt it would fix your issue. The game can't find the label "webcam".
I can only assume it's another typo resulting in this error - following on from the "Towm" fiasco.
Wait, what's that behind your traceback window?
Walkthrough and spider player

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
In hospital "knock somebody up" leads to "nothing". What should i do? i already did patient exmination.
go to utopia in your private room, take the nun and make her dress for a walk in the park in costume, you will have the scene of people in the park interacting with the nun so when you go back there alone you will see that they are dressed up so go to the hospital .

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
anyone know how to access the newscaster content? I cant seem to find her anywhere
The TV station
In MC's room, look the TV ;
Go to the sanctuary, and ask about TV broadcasting ;
Go to the TV station (second part of the town), use the gaz potion ;
Go to the sanctuary, and ask about the device ;
Go to the TV station, then in the newsroom, wait a while ;
Go to the TV station, then in the newsroom, wait a while and use gas potion;
Go to the TV station, then in the newsroom, wait a while, and use a potion ;
Go to the TV station, then in the newsroom, wait a while, and use a potion ;
Go to the TV station, and participate to an election broadcasting debate ;
Go to the TV station, and participate to an election broadcasting debate ;
In MC's room, look the TV (it's the news regarding the subway) ;
Go to the TV station, then in the newsroom, and use a potion ;
Go to uptown/mayor's mansion, meet scarlett, use gas potion ;
Go to uptown/mayor's mansion, meet scarlett, do a TV interview ;

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Just to be clear after lurking the thread, this game focuses on netori and not netorare right?

Also mentioned "sharing" so are there any sex scenes with other people except the mc? If not is it a teasing sharing ( let them see or touch only, no fucking ) and if there is sex scene, is it avoidable to progress?

Also there are mentions of a certain game breaking bug that won't allow the game event to progress, as of this release 2.05, is the bug still present or fixed?

Lastly, how much of a grind it is to buy any sort of item in the game? Is it enjoyable experience or felt like a chore?

Thanks for answering my question, I vaguely remembered playing this game years ago but only during early stages.

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Just to be clear after lurking the thread, this game focuses on netori and not netorare right?

Also mentioned "sharing" so are there any sex scenes with other people except the mc? If not is it a teasing sharing ( let them see or touch only, no fucking ) and if there is sex scene, is it avoidable to progress?

Also there are mentions of a certain game breaking bug that won't allow the game event to progress, as of this release 2.05, is the bug still present or fixed?

Lastly, how much of a grind it is to buy any sort of item in the game? Is it enjoyable experience or felt like a chore?

Thanks for answering my question, I vaguely remembered playing this game years ago but only during early stages.
Its netori only, as far as I remember.

Sharing if anything is MC having them show off. The only instance of "sharing" I can think of is the hospital, where MC corrupts everyone and everyone is fucking in the lobby, but none of those characters are main characters, so idk what you'd consider that.

If you play the game, download the "better experience mod" and just remove the grinding completely, unless you want to grind that is.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

Yeah, it's pretty heavily based on Netori.
As for sharing, I've gone over all the characters that I know of in my head and the only instance I can remember would be wives in the Residential Area. But that's not strictly sharing, either. They know Kei wants their wives (that they don't respect and take any opportunity to berate them) so I guess it's kinda like sharing.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Thanks for the helpful answers guys. Appreciate it. I noticed the writer for TaffyTales, another netori game, is in the thread. Gotta be a sign this is quality netori content.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for the helpful answers guys. Appreciate it. I noticed the writer for TaffyTales, another netori game, is in the thread. Gotta be a sign this is quality netori content.
There is some good stuff here. But there's also bad English (he's not a native speaker, some can be forgiven) and questionable design choices. But most of the game is good.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes