JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I'm trying to trigger the school pregnancy event. Went to the school hall and the dialog prompted for me to go to the principal office to meet the student council. Went there and only the principal greeted me. Went on monday during morning, afternoon and evening then tried on friday on the same time but nothing. Still the principal only greeted me. How do I proceed? Is there a step that I missed?

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
I'm trying to trigger the school pregnancy event. Went to the school hall and the dialog prompted for me to go to the principal office to meet the student council. Went there and only the principal greeted me. Went on monday during morning, afternoon and evening then tried on friday on the same time but nothing. Still the principal only greeted me. How do I proceed? Is there a step that I missed?
did u enslave the students as well ?

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
You need whole hospital enslaved for Pregnancy option, So Dr, Dr's mother and nurses.

I had an issue with this until I got AON's mod and found I had over corrupted the nurses so they could not be enslaved.
Although I do think I have slaved all three of them, it can still be the case where I overdid something... How could I check that with AON mod?

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
did u enslave the students as well ?
Yeah all the students are enslaved and I also got the perk of earning $2000 per job in the computer room. The only one not enslaved is the pool lifesaver lady. I triggered all scenes after school enslavement events at gym, toilet, rooftop and the hall. When visiting the hall I get the promt to visit the principal room but no scene with the student council. Just the principal greeting me.

Oh btw I also enslaved the principal family just in case. So is there any pre requisite event I have to go through first? To trigger school girls pregnancy event? Even went ahead and enslaved the hospital until the prompt "knock somebody up" appeared at front desk.

Oh the lengths I go for this scene lol.

Reactions: vmaks

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
Yeah all the students are enslaved and I also got the perk of earning $2000 per job in the computer room. The only one not enslaved is the pool lifesaver lady. I triggered all scenes after school enslavement events at gym, toilet, rooftop and the hall. When visiting the hall I get the promt to visit the principal room but no scene with the student council. Just the principal greeting me.

Oh btw I also enslaved the principal family just in case. So is there any pre requisite event I have to go through first? To trigger school girls pregnancy event? Even went ahead and enslaved the hospital until the prompt "knock somebody up" appeared at front desk.

Oh the lengths I go for this scene lol.
enslave the life guard only after that go to gym on monday morning then the enslavement happens

Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
enslave the life guard only after that go to gym on monday morning then the enslavement happens
Okay, I did that and now lifeguard is a slave. Then the event proceeds normally. How to see the results of the impregnation? Do I need to go to gym on monday morning?

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
Here is the change log for the new update.

New characters: Monk, Widow, Olivia, Kate, Jessie

New Location: Temple, Tutoring house, Gym, Hotel in Magic Island

- Monk 5 Level scenes

- Widow 5 Level scenes

- Garden 5 event scenes

- New characters encounter event on the beach

- Olivia, Kate 4 Level scenes

- Jessie 2 Level scenes

- Jessie 2 Gym event scenes

- Day pass available at the hotel

- After beach event, available tutoring-job (Open on the computer <+$500 per session>)

- Computer password : 1546

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
Okay, I did that and now lifeguard is a slave. Then the event proceeds normally. How to see the results of the impregnation? Do I need to go to gym on monday morning?
was there a change in the costume of the girls in the principals office? if not go to gym on monday u missed a scene.

Apr 21, 2018
Here is the change log for the new update.

New characters: Monk, Widow, Olivia, Kate, Jessie

New Location: Temple, Tutoring house, Gym, Hotel in Magic Island

- Monk 5 Level scenes

- Widow 5 Level scenes

- Garden 5 event scenes

- New characters encounter event on the beach

- Olivia, Kate 4 Level scenes

- Jessie 2 Level scenes

- Jessie 2 Gym event scenes

- Day pass available at the hotel

- After beach event, available tutoring-job (Open on the computer <+$500 per session>)

- Computer password : 1546
So not a single part of the update involves a main character?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes