Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
I get what your saying and am not disagreeing with you that part. As I said corruption and enslavement are different. Nicole needs to be corrupted to enslave the school but she does not need to be enslaved to enslave the school because I have enslaved the schoolwith out having Nicole enslaved.
Yes but u cannot unlock the private room in utopia until u enslave Jenny and Nichole so even if u enslave others u will miss a few scenes

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
I get what your saying and am not disagreeing with you that part. As I said corruption and enslavement are different. Nicole needs to be corrupted to enslave the school but she does not need to be enslaved to enslave the school because I have enslaved the schoolwith out having Nicole enslaved.
I agree with u too that Nichole need not be necessarily be enslaved though

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If there is someone who can mod the original post I have download link and then they can upload it to nopy and all the others for everyone please message me.
Click on the "report" button on OP and paste the download link there. Then the mods will upload it on their MEGA, NOPY etc. accounts.

Reactions: Waxer

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
OP updated!
Can anybody share the changelog?
Here you go.
Here is the change log for the new update.

New characters: Monk, Widow, Olivia, Kate, Jessie

New Location: Temple, Tutoring house, Gym, Hotel in Magic Island

- Monk 5 Level scenes

- Widow 5 Level scenes

- Garden 5 event scenes

- New characters encounter event on the beach

- Olivia, Kate 4 Level scenes

- Jessie 2 Level scenes

- Jessie 2 Gym event scenes

- Day pass available at the hotel

- After beach event, available tutoring-job (Open on the computer <+$500 per session>)

- Computer password : 1546

Sep 27, 2020
There are 5 links to mods in the OP. Can someone tell me which ones are compatible with one another? Much appreciated.

Or maybe which mod you'd recommend. I seesome have similar features. Not sure whatto do. :unsure::unsure:

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes