bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
but I thought the walkthrough said to get all scenes you need to keep characters same level
Doesn't matter that much, If sometimes an event doesn't activate it is because I need to corrupt a different character and I do that. Sometimes I look in the walkthrough sometimes in here.

BeastIsh93

Dec 12, 2017
Doesn't matter that much, If sometimes an event doesn't activate it is because I need to corrupt a different character and I do that. Sometimes I look in the walkthrough sometimes in here.
In that case, I'll wait a day or 2 before downloading this copy. still got plenty of other games, and to make sure there aren't any major bugs

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
..i think the dev will stay with this open sandbox style, which will lead to more new characters and parts, but not conclude the game. me, i would have preferred to actually just corrupt everyone and not have them slaves who then work for me in some club, with all their previous story gone. fine, needs to enslave some key figures in order to get elected some day. but for my taste it's a bit too dependant on the total enslavement, trades in too much of the available content.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
was there a change in the costume of the girls in the principals office? if not go to gym on monday u missed a scene.
Yeah, they wear their almost naked clothes. Going further to the gym on monday will give me "there is nothing else to do here" message. I did fuck the council members though when the principal says they want a baby. But no more progression after that.

bhedoets

Apr 11, 2018
i just wanna say, congratulation dev's. you made me feel angry for waiting update the game. and now i feel better for the update of the game.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
Where can i find Olivia, Kate and Jessie and Tutoring house, Gym?
Take the subway and visit the beach i'm sure you will figure it out from there
EDIT: the gym will eventually come available as well if you keep following the story line

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Oh no not again new Chars ..... Pls Dev finish first the Routes for the Old ones.
It would be so much better instead of adding with every new Update new Chars.
Dont get me wrong. I love this Game and i started playing it from a very early Version but its annoying af to see what i mentioned first
It's pretty obvious dev wants to stall the main plot of the game (take control of Slutville) as long as they can. To do that they keep adding new characters (after a point they all look the same), postponing progression on existing characters and their storylines.

If you take into account the generally pitiful amount of game time with each update, the reason of all that should be pretty obvious too.

Reactions: anime66
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes