Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
Hmm ok . Then i didnt get all ways with every Update because the most time i play without reading the changelog ^^ Have to check that
Edit : So i tryed the Newbies at the Police Station. No way found to impregnate them. The same for the Mothers at the Park. It is possible that you play with a mod or something ?
When not tell me how you did it
There’s no mod for the impregnation. You do not impregnate the rookie cops. You impregnate their mothers. To impregnate the mothers in the park you have have the nun enslaved then buy a costume a cat one I believe and take her into park. The mothers in the park need to be fully corrupted. After all that the hospital must be enslaved after enslaving the hospital go see the doctor and go on an examination with her after you do that you talk to the doctor about impregnating your sluts. After the nurses are impregnated go talk to the nurse at the front desk and you get an option to impregnate the mothers from the park.

Reactions: SoulRipper1990

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Seeing a game on this site by some guy named "Mr.C" kills me every damn time. All I can think of when I see it is my PE teacher from elementary school, who coincidentally also went by the name "Mr. C"

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Coming back to this game on my new PC so I'm starting over, I absolutely loved the premise of this game but do the girls still have to get hella ugly the more corrupted they become? I remember the makeup and shit looking ridiculous and clown-like.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
How do you enslave the hospital? i tried all the options there but it does not progress the corruption of the hospital, emily is already my slave

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
How do you enslave the hospital? i tried all the options there but it does not progress the corruption of the hospital, emily is already my slave
From walkthrough:
Megan need to be enslaved before you can start.

• Go to the hospital, go to Emily and enslave her ;
  • Go to the hospital, raise everyone until you can enslave the hospital ;
  • Go to the hospital, go to Emily and enslave the hospital ;
  • Go to the hospital, go to the lobby and enslave the nurses ;
  • Then you can go to the cityhall, do a campaign speech and have the support of the hospital.[/spoiler]

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I missed the last two updates, I think it's time to play it again ...

do you have any idea how long it may take to complete the game?

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
This game is getting more and more complicated. He started making a lot of characters. I think it should add new scenes to existing characters.

Yeah, that's my one misgiving with the game: Instead of growing in depth, it's doing character Kudzu. There are placeholder messages and placeholder "lower level events"for Jenny/Nicole that have been in for years at this point, I think.

Personally, instead of having a hundred characters whose corruption process is largely the same every time anyway, I would rather have more options with the characters already in, maybe even a few branching paths. "Ooh, new update. Let's see what is new... Oh, really nothing. Just another three new characters that'll have the same progression as the rest."

There's clearly a lot of labour and effort going into the game, it just feels a bit unfocused. I quite liked last update, because it finally did something with the hospital.

Reactions: BK186

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
save wont work, wtf is this matrix??? even other game has this how to fix it????
Old saves are not working with 2.10 compressed. Are there any way to fix this?
Try replacing the lib and renpy folders with versions from version 1.90. That seems to work for some people. Its not a Mod problem.
This solution by supersoilder0057 worked for me, although I've used the lib and renpy from version 2.00. Give it a try!

Reactions: duongkhanh

FantastiX

Apr 4, 2018
Corruption [v2.10] Mr.C

Original Size Win/Linux (lite): 3.84 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 798 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 781 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Could you, please, upload your compressed version to another host (like Nopy or Zippyshare)? I use Windows XP, and not a long ago mega started to show "Your browser is outdated" message, so I can't download from mega anymore.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes