JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
@JokerLeader Maybe you should consider to add what Anne says here to your compressed notes as well.
To be fair, his versions are always 100% compatibles.
As far as i know i did use the same version as the dev, it's something i'm always careful, if i'm not the mac port wont work, something like that happened in the past, i didn't know about the versions, so some mac ports would not work, and some times the .exe gave false virus, so i always try to see what's the dev version before doing the final build of the compressed version.

P.S. But if it's from my part, i will try and see if that dosen't happen again, thank you for the heads up.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
P.S. But if it's from my part, i will try and see if that dosen't happen again, thank you for the heads up.
It's not.
When I saw the comments regarding the save compatibility I downloaded your compressed version to see. It works fine, is compatible with previous saves, produce compatible saves and use the same version that the original.

How i can find graden ?
It's answered in this page, few messages above yours.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
It's not.
When I saw the comments regarding the save compatibility I downloaded your compressed version to see. It works fine, is compatible with previous saves, produce compatible saves and use the same version that the original.
That's really good to know, thank you so much, for taking the time to test my version.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
If the walkthrough don't help (see what Jstain answered you), it can be because of a bug present since few updates. During the checkup, you need to talk about Amanda's mother, but at some times this dialog option disappear and then you're stuck. Normally there's a fix for that in my mod ; which so far is the only way to fix the problem.

On the computer in MC's bedroom, click on the "search" icons. There's a choice that should pop-up about tutoring sessions.
If you saw the scene with the three girls sunbathing, there's really no reason for this choice to not appear.
At worse, go back to the beach and go to the sun-bed part. If you're told that there's nothing to see, then the choice is available on the computer ; else, well, you'll finally see the scene, which will make the choice available.

No, it's on the magic island, in the temple on the mountains.

Download the attached file, put it in the "[path to the game]/game" folder (where there's all the "rpyc" files), and it should solve the problem.
This said, this error shouldn't happen, are you doing something special with Ren'py before starting the game ?

Look at the walkthrough ; the link to it is in the first page of the thread.

Hmm, just tried, saves works perfectly (at least for 1.95, and 2.05, I don't have older save availables), whatever with the compressed or the original version.
See right bellow for more information, and this comment for a possible fix (that you'll have to apply for every future updates).

Please, don't blame the dev for something he's absolutely not responsible. The save have always been compatible since the very first version of the game ; it's rare enough to be said.
The problem is an, alas, well known one. It come from some game compressors who, without effective reasons, decided to change the version of Ren'py used by the game. It's what make the saves incompatible with the original game, as well as it make them incompatible with any compressed version that don't change the version of Ren'py.
And they'll always stay incompatible, there's no fix for this issue. So either you restart a fresh game, in order to now have compatibles saves, or you do your fixing move every single time an update is released. The choice is up to you but, once again, it have absolutely nothing to do with Mr.C.
Thanks for the info and the file.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes