gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
I'm all for corrupting girls and getting them all for myself, but dayum this one goes... way into sick shit land. I loved this one until the girls went slave and started servicing other men n shit. Wow.. really went down the tubes at that point.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I'm all for corrupting girls and getting them all for myself, but dayum this one goes... way into sick shit land. I loved this one until the girls went slave and started servicing other men n shit. Wow.. really went down the tubes at that point.
if servicing other guys is "sick shit land" to you than buddy, don't go above your shins into the internet.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
he is actually taking to much time for a small update
how do you know that? Were you there when Mr. C created the scenes and stopped the time for each of it? Or do you speak from your own experience, because you are a skilled artist and knows how Photoshop & Co. works??

So far all his updates were on time without delays and consistent. If you think you could have done more, then please proof it to us otherwise you are just another impatient wanker who knows shit about art and developing a game.

• Angry
Reactions: deviantfiend999

mohah14

Nov 3, 2018
hi guys , last time i played the game was more than a year and i want to return but i have a question
when i played the game i couldn't be in good terms with neighbour husband unless i go to the spa with mom and sis in certain corruption level or i will some scenes with neighbour
so before i return to the game i want to ask , is there any other thing similar to this in the game , any character scenes that require something else with another charachters to unlock it ?

Exiledbloodwolf

Apr 29, 2018
I'm getting this error in the game and need help

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label magic_island is defined twice, at
  File "game/airport.rpy", line 339 and
  File "game/island.rpyc", line 1.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sat Oct 10 13:07:04 2020

Reactions: Bloodhunter

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
hi guys , last time i played the game was more than a year and i want to return but i have a question
when i played the game i couldn't be in good terms with neighbour husband unless i go to the spa with mom and sis in certain corruption level or i will some scenes with neighbour
so before i return to the game i want to ask , is there any other thing similar to this in the game , any character scenes that require something else with another charachters to unlock it ?

Only thing I can think of is at the hospital.

There is Dr and her mother and if you don't interact with Dr's mother before fully corrupting Dr you lock her out from being corrupted.

Reactions: mohah14

MikacPikac1972

Mar 14, 2020
Not that i can remember,but maybe i am wrong

Reactions: mohah14

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i already saw the beach scene but on the computer i cnat do the turtoring seasion i followed ther walkthrough but when i go on search in the computer tehre is only internet surfind and work (time passing and 100 dolalrs) is this a bug again

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
What is currently the end of the mayor’s wife and daughter storyline? I’ve gotten to the tv interview and the campaign speech, but I don’t know if it continues from there. If it does, what do I need to do next?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes