ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
i dont have them too there is no turtoruin job on the comoputer so i think this is a bug again
1. Go to the beach.
2. eavesdrop on the people lying down.
3. go to your computer and look for a job.
4. find the tutor position in the job offerings on your computer.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
1. Go to the beach.
2. eavesdrop on the people lying down.
3. go to your computer and look for a job.
4. find the tutor position in the job offerings on your computer.
the computer only show in the seach internet surfing ( already cli8cked it 15 zimes) and work (time passing+100 dollars) and nothing more and the walkthrough even says go to the search on the computer but like i said it does not shows the job offering and because LolDuuDe has the same porlbme i say it is a bug

Last edited:

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Could you, please, upload your compressed version to another host (like Nopy or Zippyshare)? I use Windows XP, and not a long ago mega started to show "Your browser is outdated" message, so I can't download from mega anymore.
Out of curiosity, why are you still running XP? why not upgrade to 10, or swap over to linux?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Could you, please, upload your compressed version to another host (like Nopy or Zippyshare)? I use Windows XP, and not a long ago mega started to show "Your browser is outdated" message, so I can't download from mega anymore.
Try JDownloader2.

furinkasan

Jun 12, 2017
i already saw the beach scene but on the computer i cnat do the turtoring seasion i followed ther walkthrough but when i go on search in the computer tehre is only internet surfind and work (time passing and 100 dolalrs) is this a bug again
That's it I found the problem for the tutoring job finally for me in any case it worked, you have to remove the com.rpyc from the internet cheat mod and put the original com.rpyc back, that's what made it crash the computer lo

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I prefer the process of corruption over the developing of already corrupted characters...once the only option is enslaving I lose the interest...

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes