Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Could you, please, upload your compressed version to another host (like Nopy or Zippyshare)? I use Windows XP, and not a long ago mega started to show "Your browser is outdated" message, so I can't download from mega anymore.
Give me a bit, will edit post with link.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
- Garden 5 event scenes
- Olivia, Kate 4 Level scenes
- Jessie 2 Level scenes
- Jessie 2 Gym event scenes
wheres the gym,garden??

Sumanth

Jan 18, 2018
GYM is in Magic Island, it will be available after 3 -4 tutoring sessions with new character, as for Garden, i think it is yard in aunt's place, but not really sure

Sep 4, 2020
How to corrupt school principal ??? i already corrupted the teacher. But can't find way to corrupt students and the principal.. Can anyone help me with this???

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Could you, please, upload your compressed version to another host (like Nopy or Zippyshare)? I use Windows XP, and not a long ago mega started to show "Your browser is outdated" message, so I can't download from mega anymore.
File was uploading and totally forgot about it, sorry bud.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Dev can't even be arsed to fix the renpy lib file shit to make previous saves compatible. It happens every version and users have to hunt them down and do it themselves. I guess releasing 5 mins (max) of Honey Select-made content with each update is too much work...

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
How do you enslave the hospital? i tried all the options there but it does not progress the corruption of the hospital, emily is already my slave
If the walkthrough don't help (see what Jstain answered you), it can be because of a bug present since few updates. During the checkup, you need to talk about Amanda's mother, but at some times this dialog option disappear and then you're stuck. Normally there's a fix for that in my mod ; which so far is the only way to fix the problem.

lol so i was told to search the computer after the beach shit but he don't find anything
After the beach event, I suppose to search for a job on my pc, but there's nothing new, Some suggestions?
On the computer in MC's bedroom, click on the "search" icons. There's a choice that should pop-up about tutoring sessions.
If you saw the scene with the three girls sunbathing, there's really no reason for this choice to not appear.
At worse, go back to the beach and go to the sun-bed part. If you're told that there's nothing to see, then the choice is available on the computer ; else, well, you'll finally see the scene, which will make the choice available.

[...] as for Garden, i think it is yard in aunt's place, but not really sure
No, it's on the magic island, in the temple on the mountains.

I can't get the game to open, keep crashing
Download the attached file, put it in the "[path to the game]/game" folder (where there's all the "rpyc" files), and it should solve the problem.
This said, this error shouldn't happen, are you doing something special with Ren'py before starting the game ?

How to corrupt school principal ??? i already corrupted the teacher. But can't find way to corrupt students and the principal.. Can anyone help me with this???
Look at the walkthrough ; the link to it is in the first page of the thread.

Old saves are not working with 2.10 compressed. Are there any way to fix this?
can someone post a full save mine is not working anymore
Man, old saves do not work.
Hmm, just tried, saves works perfectly (at least for 1.95, and 2.05, I don't have older save availables), whatever with the compressed or the original version.
See right bellow for more information, and this comment for a possible fix (that you'll have to apply for every future updates).

Dev can't even be arsed to fix the renpy lib file shit to make previous saves compatible.
Please, don't blame the dev for something he's absolutely not responsible. The save have always been compatible since the very first version of the game ; it's rare enough to be said.
The problem is an, alas, well known one. It come from some game compressors who, without effective reasons, decided to change the version of Ren'py used by the game. It's what make the saves incompatible with the original game, as well as it make them incompatible with any compressed version that don't change the version of Ren'py.
And they'll always stay incompatible, there's no fix for this issue. So either you restart a fresh game, in order to now have compatibles saves, or you do your fixing move every single time an update is released. The choice is up to you but, once again, it have absolutely nothing to do with Mr.C.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Who were those people at the Temple?
I hope they don't start putting Shaolin SexFu fetish in all the games.
That was way worse then the stewardess.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Please, don't blame the dev for something he's absolutely not responsible. The save have always been compatible since the very first version of the game ; it's rare enough to be said.
The problem is an, alas, well known one. It come from some game compressors who, without effective reasons, decided to change the version of Ren'py used by the game. It's what make the saves incompatible with the original game, as well as it make them incompatible with any compressed version that don't change the version of Ren'py.
And they'll always stay incompatible, there's no fix for this issue. So either you restart a fresh game, in order to now have compatibles saves, or you do your fixing move every single time an update is released. The choice is up to you but, once again, it have absolutely nothing to do with Mr.C.
Lol.. players playing an unofficial compressed/crunched version and then blaming the dev for broken saves :FacePalm:. The stupidity of some users really amaze me sometimes.

JokerLeader Maybe you should consider to add what Anne says here to your compressed notes as well.
This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes