SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
It's pretty obvious dev wants to stall the main plot of the game (take control of Slutville) as long as they can. To do that they keep adding new characters (after a point they all look the same), postponing progression on existing characters and their storylines.

If you take into account the generally pitiful amount of game time with each update, the reason of all that should be pretty obvious too.
Dont need to say me that ^^ How i allready sayed i started to play this game on a very early stage.
Dont know anymore wich version it was.
Let me say it so. Its nice too to see new Chars but at some Point he/she (dont know wich ^^) should at least finish the routes because its get a bit frustrating (at least for me) .
Like the Mother and the Sister. There are much "Ways" who not even finished but there are for so long in the game.
As excample the Slave Nicole Jerk off scene .

Reactions: hisstoryman

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
7 women Can be impregnated. The 2 women at the park, the rookie cops mom’s and the 3 student council members.
Hmm ok . Then i didnt get all ways with every Update because the most time i play without reading the changelog ^^ Have to check that
Edit : So i tryed the Newbies at the Police Station. No way found to impregnate them. The same for the Mothers at the Park. It is possible that you play with a mod or something ?
When not tell me how you did it

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Corruption [v2.10] Mr.C

Original Size Win/Linux (lite): 3.84 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 798 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 781 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
>Other Devs :
-Introducing a new character in a new patch
-Only background and several few introductory lines

>Mr. C :
-Introducing several characters in a new patch
-Straight up multiple scenes for each of the characters

Dude, stop killing yourself from overwork man....

D

Deleted member 2264349

What are the differences between lite and heavy? Is it reduced image size/quality, fewer content, or something else? Would be nice to have the differences posted in the original post.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
What are the differences between lite and heavy? Is it reduced image size/quality, fewer content, or something else? Would be nice to have the differences posted in the original post.
The Content is the same. I think its just a different Image Quality

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I really have liked this game, but I think it is about time to end it. Now it just feels like we are doing the same thing over and over. Thanks to the dev for lots of fun.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I really have liked this game, but I think it is about time to end it. Now it just feels like we are doing the same thing over and over. Thanks to the dev for lots of fun.
I think he's been working on Lust Village on the side without releasing updates for it. That's just baseless speculation from how I've seen his output change over the years though.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
i cant get any of the content with the new family other than the beach scene am i missing something?
You must first accept the Job offer at the PC home for teaching. Then you can at the Island see the new Content with the Family
" - After beach event, available tutoring-job (Open on the computer <+$500 per session> "

3.70 star(s) 202 Votes