Apr 21, 2018
most of the main characters have already been enslaved
They all clearly have unfinished business; Mom and sis both clearly have stories that needs continuing, Megan and her daughter still do not have post-corrupt threesome (the living room scene is from pre-corruption), Heather's coffee subplot is now aborted since her husband's mitress is now AWOL after the club was opened. The church, police, school, TV station etc. were all clearly a part of the interwoven plot to corrupt the entire town, and subplots that were added afterwards at least feels like they contribute to that.
The enslavement shouldn't be the end of the character arcs, it should continue on what's been built and more. Now the game is just branching out willy-nilly without consideration of the existing part of the game, and it feels completely broken and unconnected, as if endless padding between the mid-point of a story and the eventual end point.

uztgft

May 26, 2018
They all clearly have unfinished business; Mom and sis both clearly have stories that needs continuing, Megan and her daughter still do not have post-corrupt threesome (the living room scene is from pre-corruption), Heather's coffee subplot is now aborted since her husband's mitress is now AWOL after the club was opened. The church, police, school, TV station etc. were all clearly a part of the interwoven plot to corrupt the entire town, and subplots that were added afterwards at least feels like they contribute to that.
The enslavement shouldn't be the end of the character arcs, it should continue on what's been built and more. Now the game is just branching out willy-nilly without consideration of the existing part of the game, and it feels completely broken and unconnected, as if endless padding between the mid-point of a story and the eventual end point.
give it time, the creator will do all of those eventually, Mr.C probably needs something new to work to avoid burnout i know i would

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
although there are down sides of enslaving them since they have less sexual content after enslavement

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
its actually all connected enslaving jenny unlocks enslavement of nichole and that unlocks enslavement of school which unlocks enslavement of the teachers and principal and their family they are all interlinked but its still not yet complete yet

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
its actually all connected enslaving jenny unlocks enslavement of nichole and that unlocks enslavement of school which unlocks enslavement of the teachers and principal and their family they are all interlinked but its still not yet complete yet
do not forget the family dinner, they ask if you’ve already turned your grandmother into a slave ....

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
you can enslave the school without enslaving Nicole. To enslave the school you have to have mrs.simpson enslaved.

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
you can enslave the school without enslaving Nicole. To enslave the school you have to have mrs.simpson enslaved.
not exactly there is a scene with nichole in gym on monday morning for that u need her to be corrupted to be precise the making out scene without which you cannot progress the school plot

Last edited:

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
not exactly there is a scene with nichole in gym on monday morning for that u need her to be corrupted to be precise the making out scene without which you cannot progress the school plot
corrupted yes enslaved no. Those are two different things.

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
of course I was just talking about the school you don’t need Nicole enslaved to enslave the school.
yes, but my point is that the enslavement of characters are interlinked like from principal to principals family and mrs simpson to the entire school, all main characters have sub plots where they have to be enslaved or corrupt to enslave the rest of the characters

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Although I do think I have slaved all three of them, it can still be the case where I overdid something... How could I check that with AON mod?
So if you have AON's mod, you click on the Diary button, (the one between Phone and Settings).
Click Events, (Pink Post It).
Click Characters.

This brings up the levels of the Secondary characters with a Plus (+) & Minus (-) button. The characters need to be 5 or 6.

My nurses were at 7 and this stopped them from being enslaved, I dropped them to 6 with the minus and then went back to hospital and was able to carry out the hospital enslavement.

Hope this helps.

Hyunkel Shuichi

Aug 31, 2019
[QUOTE = "Kelsmen, bài đăng: 4339856, thành viên: 1142042"]
đó là lý do tại sao tôi yêu cầu ai đó nhắn tin cho tôi.
[/TRÍCH DẪN] You can share link with me ?

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
yes, but my point is that the enslavement of characters are interlinked like from principal to principals family and mrs simpson to the entire school, all main characters have sub plots where they have to be enslaved or corrupt to enslave the rest of the characters
I get what your saying and am not disagreeing with you that part. As I said corruption and enslavement are different. Nicole needs to be corrupted to enslave the school but she does not need to be enslaved to enslave the school because I have enslaved the schoolwith out having Nicole enslaved.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes