Mnemonic801

Nov 17, 2018
Gotta advance through playground mom corruption and sister maria enslavement. Bring sister maria for a petplay from your private room then there will be a scene with the mom saying to their daughters about having a pet. Them come again to the park and see them being treated as pets. Go back to the hospital and on the "knock smbd up" menu they will show up.
I did that already and if i go in the park i see the 2 moms pregnant with the 2 daughters in a pet play situation. But when i go to the front desk and select "knock somebody up" the only option is nothing.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I did that already and if i go in the park i see the 2 moms pregnant with the 2 daughters in a pet play situation. But when i go to the front desk and select "knock somebody up" the only option is nothing.
Yeah that is the only content we gonna get for that option. Only for the mommies in the park. Schoolgirl impregnation and police rookie mothers impregnation doesn't need the hospital for that.

Reactions: Mnemonic801

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Also on the mayor path does the path end with them giving an interview? if not then maybe mine game bugded out

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
Great game, think I've nearly corrupted everyone, but when I try to get Mrs.Smith, it says shes not in class and to go back to school entrance. What am I supposed to do? When I go out, nothing happens...""?

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
I'm having problems with the principal. When I try to talk with here alone the screen doesn't change. Talking with her does nothing as well as giving her potions. I can't make her a slave. Can someone help me?

Last edited:

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
I'm having problems with the principal. When I try to talk with here alone the screen doesn't change. Talking with her does nothing as well as giving her potions. I can't make her a slave. Can someone help me?
I seem to recall getting Smith on her lines of corruption was needed to get her to refer you to the principle for work. once that starts the principle can then be corrupted.

HuangAzen

Jul 6, 2020
Did the girl just disappear after she is made into slav??
I just start this game and I have made my first slave Heather.
However, after I make her slave, she disappear from cafe and I can't find her in the Utopia too.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can anyone suggest me more games like Corruption.. I fucking love this game....
In what regard?

All joking aside, the closest one that I would consider is Glassix.
Similarities:
Huge MoFo tits everywhere (almost)
A good variety of characters
Mindfuck themes (maybe)
Pregnancy - though limited to end game scenarios
Slight supernatural bend
MC looks the same
MC has limitless jizz
MC also has a large dick
Also uses Honey Select renders

Differences:
A fair few character arcs are complete
Characters actually have stories (kinda)
You have to complete events to further the corruption of any characters instead of chucking potions at everyone
Does not use Ren'Py
Characters have TWO endgame arcs - Love and Slavery
There ARE lesbians
There are near-identical twins
The map is MUCH MUCH bigger
Glassix uses stamina all the time, even when walking places or studying
You can increase your max Stamina
Stamina recovery is linked to how long you sleep for
Character outfits do not change based on Corruption value but you can use a characters' wardrobe to do the same thing
Characters will not dress sluttier than their stats will allow for
Characters won't look like crack whores even at max corruption
Sluttier outfits are story linked
Principal does not look like a slagheap
Sexy time interactions never vanish - once you can do it, you can always do it

Caveat:
Kana and Kumiko might cause consternation

Caveat II: Warning Boogaloo
There is one character that you actually CAN lose if you're not expedient enough but the timer only starts once you meet her

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes