Nov 4, 2018
Corruption [v2.10] [Mr.C] - Original size 4.97GB
Compressed Android Port(621MB): -
I've modified the computer in the MC bedroom; press "bonus money" to instantly receive $10000

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
This is not universally compatible,
it cannot be installed on my device which requires V7A or universal.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Not a fan of the bald thing. Hope you can slap a wig on there somewhere down the line. Maybe even develop a potion that can magically regrow hair fast or something. Anything.

Jun 6, 2018
Unfortunately rendered the TV station on my system unclickable. The label for it didn't show up, either.
Downloaded the Heavy version and all seems well again.
The CORRUPTION file I downloaded, is above 5 gb. I still dont see the TV station near my home!! Plz help.!

haghedizen

Sep 1, 2017
please i need a little help for "school job" ! the teacher is to level 1 I have looked on my
computer on emails but nothing happen

hex3ds

Aug 18, 2019
Someone, please share android 2.10 save file with obtained tutor work offer ...beach event bug

also can't catch pregs scenes - in park (playground?), school - looking for saves or screens)

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
One of the people who understands what the game's about? Yeah.
Halt your squabbles brethrens of degenerates. What he meant is that by having her bald, it helps build the character of the women being a monk. I mean if we put a hair on her it wouldn't make sense like removing the head dress of the nuns. It's a way to identify the origins of these characters past corruption.

Like the cops still wearing a uniform and their beret or cap (idk what you call it in english. Not and english native speaker)

The nuns and their slutty version of those nun outfits with head dress as mentioned earlier.

But monks aren't easy, and being bald is one of the things that makes them... say.. a monk.

Regardless I hope you both solve your disputes and rejoice. Fap a little more and it would clear your mind.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes