Dec 24, 2018
<v2.15 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: November 21
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: November 24
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: December 1
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: December 8 + Announcement of next release date
From Mr. C's Patreon.

Boi thats a long wait, but if v2.15 turns out something like v2.10 then its worth the wait.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
<v2.15 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: November 21
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: November 24
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: December 1
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: December 8 + Announcement of next release date
From Mr. C's Patreon.

Boi thats a long wait, but if v2.15 turns out something like v2.10 then its worth the wait.
If only he would stop adding new characters and leaving routes in incomplete states.
At the rate he's going we won't have a single complete route before V3.00.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
If only he would stop adding new characters and leaving routes in incomplete states.
it is a great game and you are correct in what you say, in this first moment it would be cool to finish the routes you already have with family and neighbors, it also means putting your grandmother in the same situation as the other women and even maybe gradually getting pregnant with everyone the character had contact, after all, so far there are 7 pregnant women (3 students, 2 police mothers and 2 park mothers)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, its sad that he has not completed a single route. But if you look at the big picture; The mother & sister route is almost complete, they have been already enslaved. what else is lacking? I think its Pregnancy. But what does Mr. C think?

The Magic Island is around v1.4 I guess, as far as I remember when I first started this game. the Beach Area was there as well, both were undeveloped then.
Now most of the main story is close to finish and I think Mr. C is out of ideas. So my hypothesis is: He is brainstorming for ideas for next story as he make character for side story. I recently picked up Honey Select & Honey Studio for making my own 3D Comic. So whenever I make a character the idea for my next step is generates, how far I'll go corrupting this character all came to me when I make & edit the character. Well this is for my case. I don't know what Mr. C actually thinks.

But my intuition is telling me, the next update will revolve around the magic island and the beach area of the mainland. Remember there is still no beach visit with MC's main family or friends, all they visit is pool, cause the pool is enclosed. As MC becomes Mayor he corrupts the whole city, so naturally the beach area will become corrupted. Then he will go there with his harem.
In order to corrupt the whole city he needs to corrupt a scientist or a weather research center. Yeah he is slowly corrupting the city through TV & Mayor Campaign but that is not enough. He can launch concentrated gas potion warhead into atmosphere and make corruption rain over people. Maybe Mr. C will make a new area called Observtory/Weather Research Center/Space Institute.

This is my theory. Feel free to criticize.

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
i just hope he give something more then just 5 mins of gameplay everytime, the update could be delay if the new content is worth to wait :(

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, its sad that he has not completed a single route. But if you look at the big picture; The mother & sister route is almost complete, they have been already enslaved. what else is lacking? I think its Pregnancy. But what does Mr. C think?

The Magic Island is around v1.4 I guess, as far as I remember when I first started this game. the Beach Area was there as well, both were undeveloped then.
Now most of the main story is close to finish and I think Mr. C is out of ideas. So my hypothesis is: He is brainstorming for ideas for next story as he make character for side story. I recently picked up Honey Select & Honey Studio for making my own 3D Comic. So whenever I make a character the idea for my next step is generates, how far I'll go corrupting this character all came to me when I make & edit the character. Well this is for my case. I don't know what Mr. C actually thinks.

But my intuition is telling me, the next update will revolve around the magic island and the beach area of the mainland. Remember there is still no beach visit with MC's main family or friends, all they visit is pool, cause the pool is enclosed. As MC becomes Mayor he corrupts the whole city, so naturally the beach area will become corrupted. Then he will go there with his harem.
In order to corrupt the whole city he needs to corrupt a scientist or a weather research center. Yeah he is slowly corrupting the city through TV & Mayor Campaign but that is not enough. He can launch concentrated gas potion warhead into atmosphere and make corruption rain over people. Maybe Mr. C will make a new area called Observtory/Weather Research Center/Space Institute.

This is my theory. Feel free to criticize.
Well, I for one, would like to see an expansion of actions with each woman. The main issue I have with this game is that all of my favorite actions are no longer available, and many of them you can't even have sex with any more. What is the point of a sex slave you can't fuck? I would also like to see some of the older scenes expanded, like the last Aunt/twins mall one, I love the new one (for once), but the older ones are nice too. The go for a drive one isn't fun any more, the last one was better done, more focus on what matters.

So instead, I have to have hundreds of pages of old saves, that at 6 slots a page, takes forever to find them (at least we can name the pages), and you have to scroll around to try and find the ones that have the scenes you like.
it is a great game and you are correct in what you say, in this first moment it would be cool to finish the routes you already have with family and neighbors, it also means putting your grandmother in the same situation as the other women and even maybe gradually getting pregnant with everyone the character had contact, after all, so far there are 7 pregnant women (3 students, 2 police mothers and 2 park mothers)
There are others, like in the hospital, but they were not the MC's kids.

Reactions: F1forhalp

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
where i can put the save file i mean where it found
The save file goes in the game folder wherever you have stored it. There could be a save folder, if there is just copy to there, if not, start a game and the folder should appear and then copy it there.

Once it is the folder you can rename it following the format as to access the save file I added, you would need to go to page 8 to find it.

john11770

Oct 17, 2018
The save file goes in the game folder wherever you have stored it. There could be a save folder, if there is just copy to there, if not, start a game and the folder should appear and then copy it there.

Once it is the folder you can rename it following the format as to access the save file I added, you would need to go to page 8 to find it.
thank for the help

Reactions: DMon1981

BBCDog

Oct 30, 2020
Corruption [v2.10] [Mr.C] - Original size 4.97GB
Compressed Android Port(621MB): MEGA -
I've modified the computer in the MC bedroom; press "bonus money" to instantly receive $10000

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Is it completed ?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a list of all the events for each character and what level each character needs to be to see the event? I want to make sure I don't miss any events. Also, I want to make sure I have all events for a character before enslaving said character.

Is there a gallery for this game, so we can replay events we've unlocked after the characters are past the point to replay the events? This would be awesome, so we don't need to use cheats/mods to change the level of characters (and/or change enslavement status) when we want to replay a scene.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
anyone know if the doctor is bugged, cant seem to get it to start. the checked the ward on 2nd n 3rd corruption. and the office always kicks back to pre corruption

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes