wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
hi may i ask for a link to the PC compressed version but on workupload or mediafire or even nopy, megaupload is kinda hard to use right now for me. thank you for your time.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yo does anybody got any recommendations for games like this one? You know like corrupt a medium-large sized cast of characters.
Dark Magic has some corruption but it shifts away from the corruption element later in the story. It does have a large cast though and has incest and uses Honey Select models with high quality animations.

Reactions: TheDevian

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a guide that lists all the events available at each level of corruption for each girl (including randomly triggered events)? I don't want to miss anything and there isn't a gallery in game.

Also, how do you increase corruption level? Is there a specific event to trigger each time. When I last played (which I think was v0.85) I don't remember giving more than 2 potions the first time before their level increased. But now I have given 4 and still no level increase.

jambrong

Jun 18, 2020
wich mod should i download? and also does this game have a sound because i cant hear a music background

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Also, how do you increase corruption level? Is there a specific event to trigger each time. When I last played (which I think was v0.85) I don't remember giving more than 2 potions the first time before their level increased. But now I have given 4 and still no level increase.
You'll know it when it happens because there'll be a small dialogue scene when Kei leaves the room.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
wich mod should i download? and also does this game have a sound because i cant hear a music background
D.S. Sama mod still works, but hasn't been updated by a long shot.
AON mod still updated afaik, not certain if it has the very latest of the game version covered.
sound, this one tmk has only whatever sound you do on your own..?

Last edited:

jambrong

Jun 18, 2020
D.S. Sama mod still works, but hasn't been updated by a long shot.
AON mod still updated afaik, not certain if it has the very latest of the game version covered.
sound, this one tmk has only whatever sound you do on your own..?
noted bro. no i mean does this game have sound like background music etc. ? because i cant hear backgorund music or something. i thought i broke the game

Reactions: F1forhalp

jambrong

Jun 18, 2020
in the front desk i press "knock somebody up" but there's nothing happen. is this still on work or something??

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
in the front desk i press "knock somebody up" but there's nothing happen. is this still on work or something??
Only Park mothers can be knocked up at the front desk. If you have already knocked them up then there is no more available for this version.

If you have not knocked them up you need to take Sister Maria (Nun) to the park and do pet play with her. This is available from Private Room in Utopia. Once Park mothers and children see you there then the mothers should be available at front desk.

jambrong

Jun 18, 2020
Only Park mothers can be knocked up at the front desk. If you have already knocked them up then there is no more available for this version.

If you have not knocked them up you need to take Sister Maria (Nun) to the park and do pet play with her. This is available from Private Room in Utopia. Once Park mothers and children see you there then the mothers should be available at front desk.
thx man

Reactions: DMon1981
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes