Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
well sadly your path leads to some of them becoming prostitutes, if you follow each line fully. it's kind of a downer to me as well. why would i first go through the grind to get them and then sell them out? anyway, it's one reason why i'm hanging back for the time being. may try again when it's v3 or so. i've got other games to try out.
Yeah I was enjoying it but the more you corrupt them the weirder they start to look especially when you enslave them, turning most of them into prostitutes is not really my thing. The game looks great and all the girls look beautiful. The one thing this game does really well is making the characters look older but still sexy. The whole every girl is a slut and is willing fuck any man thing is just not for me.

Reactions: F1forhalp

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Started playing this yesterday, and I am having a lot of fun with it, just one question. Will there be any sharing content (mmf) in the game? I know the point of the game is to corrupt the girls, but it would be kind of weird to have all that work corrupting them and trying to build your own harem to then share them with other dudes.

edit: I'm finding mixed answers in the thread. Once the girls become your slaves do they have sex with other dudes? If the girls just become prostitutes, I don't know if I want to keep playing. I like the idea of corrupting the girls and building your own harem, but I am not a fan of making them whores and make them have sex with other men. I don't really mind the exhibitionism scenes but anything further than that it's not really for me.
Depending on how far you have progressed, I do not want to give you any spoilers.

There is implied sharing of some you have corrupted, but nothing you actually see and not for the main characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this game did start sharing main slaves I would stop playing, but at this time there is no sharing or what I would consider sharing in my opinion.

But who knows where the dev may go in the future, but my hope is no sharing that is depicted on screen.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Depending on how far you have progressed, I do not want to give you any spoilers.

There is implied sharing of some you have corrupted, but nothing you actually see and not for the main characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this game did start sharing main slaves I would stop playing, but at this time there is no sharing or what I would consider sharing in my opinion.

But who knows where the dev may go in the future, but my hope is no sharing that is depicted on screen.
Yeah you didn't spoil anything for me I ended up seeing all that stuff in game. I think the game is just not for me. I wanted to give it a try but the theme of turning every girl into almost a mindless slave is just not my thing. The school just becomes a den of whores :ROFLMAO:. As I said in a previous post the game and all the girls look awesome. I'm just not a fan of the overall theme. I was expected the game to be more like the mc building his own harem, and not so much using the girls for profit and stuff like that. I think the scene that did it for me is when the teachers in the school are used as toilets. Not really into that stuff.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Yeah you didn't spoil anything for me I ended up seeing all that stuff in game. I think the game is just not for me. I wanted to give it a try but the theme of turning every girl into almost a mindless slave is just not my thing. The school just becomes a den of whores :ROFLMAO:. As I said in a previous post the game and all the girls look awesome. I'm just not a fan of the overall theme. I was expected the game to be more like the mc building his own harem, and not so much using the girls for profit and stuff like that. I think the scene that did it for me is when the teachers in the school are used as toilets. Not really into that stuff.
Glad I did not spoil anything.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Yeah I was enjoying it but the more you corrupt them the weirder they start to look especially when you enslave them, turning most of them into prostitutes is not really my thing. The game looks great and all the girls look beautiful. The one thing this game does really well is making the characters look older but still sexy. The whole every girl is a slut and is willing fuck any man thing is just not for me.
the snag there is, they're not actually willing. you drug them. so, to begin with they aren't sluts, more like you be the mean horny dude. whatever it takes to get laid. that's why the redlight part of the game doesn't appeal to me, kinda doesn't fit.

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
So can anyone help? i Can't seem to find doctor's mother
That part of the game is unfortunately buggy so it's possible to get stuck. But there is a fix for it.
Yeah, there's a problem with the code of the game. If you missed the opportunity to ask Doctor Anne about her mother, you'll be stuck. I'll add a fix for that.

Edit: Done, I updated the mod to include this fix.

GiviMak

May 25, 2019
Chill dude.. it takes time to download 5 GB and re-upload them.
Now I can see some activity. Just felt myself weird, its always tons of fans who observe developers patreon, updating page every second etc.
By the way, I often forgot about speed of internet in many countries.

IvanD9

Jan 25, 2019
Why nobody gives a fuck about that?
Because its not news. It was set to be released on the 21st and depending on where you live...It may be the 21st already, its called the international date line. Now, if you had real news such as the change log then you might have gotten more of a reaction.

Just relax, and let things play out as they usually do.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes