DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
plz post a full save. And where it paste?
Here is a full save.

This is for PC. It goes in the save folder which is in the game folder.

If you have a save folder just paste the file there with the game closed down and when you open the game the save file will show on page 8.

If you do not have a save folder in the game folder, then start the game and one should be created and then follow above.

Reactions: stever and gginner

DKFL

Jul 17, 2020
- A new scene of pregnancy mothers in park

Can't get to this event I have done all the park event any 1 knows how to trigger this event?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
- A new scene of pregnancy mothers in park

Can't get to this event I have done all the park event any 1 knows how to trigger this event?
This is linked to hospital events as well, so enslave the hospital staff, Administrator, Doctor and nurses.

There is an event where you follow doctor as she examines a pregnant woman and you have sex with the woman, then after you're offered the ability to knock women up at the hospital front desk. (only the park mothers are available for this)

But there is also a scene with Sister Maria (nun) in the park where you invite her for pet play from the Private Room in Utopia. Where the Park Mothers and daughters witness you with nun. The next time you show at the park then the daughters have mothers as pets.

This is also needed before you can impregnate the park mothers option appears at hospital front desk.

DKFL

Jul 17, 2020
This is linked to hospital events as well, so enslave the hospital staff, Administrator, Doctor and nurses.

There is an event where you follow doctor as she examines a pregnant woman and you have sex with the woman, then after you're offered the ability to knock women up at the hospital front desk. (only the park mothers are available for this)

But there is also a scene with Sister Maria (nun) in the park where you invite her for pet play from the Private Room in Utopia. Where the Park Mothers and daughters witness you with nun. The next time you show at the park then the daughters have mothers as pets.

This is also needed before you can impregnate the park mothers option appears at hospital front desk.
Thank you so much finally ..I really love this game

Jul 31, 2019
I'm the only one who can't corrupt students in school? I mean there's no option to use gas-potion on them, I corrupted almost everyone and got 30% election debates.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I'm the only one who can't corrupt students in school? I mean there's no option to use gas-potion on them, I corrupted almost everyone and got 30% election debates.
On MONDAY mornings go to the GYM at the school. There should be an assembly of the students where you can use the gas potions. This happens EVERY Monday, and ONLY at the first time period so you need to go there as soon as you wake up. If you do this several times the corruption will increase and there will be more interesting events.

Hope that helps.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Started playing this yesterday, and I am having a lot of fun with it, just one question. Will there be any sharing content (mmf) in the game? I know the point of the game is to corrupt the girls, but it would be kind of weird to have all that work corrupting them and trying to build your own harem to then share them with other dudes.

edit: I'm finding mixed answers in the thread. Once the girls become your slaves do they have sex with other dudes? If the girls just become prostitutes, I don't know if I want to keep playing. I like the idea of corrupting the girls and building your own harem, but I am not a fan of making them whores and make them have sex with other men. I don't really mind the exhibitionism scenes but anything further than that it's not really for me.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well sadly your path leads to some of them becoming prostitutes, if you follow each line fully. it's kind of a downer to me as well. why would i first go through the grind to get them and then sell them out? anyway, it's one reason why i'm hanging back for the time being. may try again when it's v3 or so. i've got other games to try out.

Arohi0416

Nov 15, 2020
How to enslave all students ? I have made Simpson slave and principal too but I can't get any option to use more potions on teachers.. for students it says first enslave teachers but there's no option please tell

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
How to enslave all students ? I have made Simpson slave and principal too but I can't get any option to use more potions on teachers.. for students it says first enslave teachers but there's no option please tell
have you been going to the morning meeting in the gym on Monday?

Reactions: BK186
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes