homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
downed n up to date.
for those who are interested, "not really my thing" the housewives have additional scenes after impregnated. visiting them again solo, then again with the principals family.
you also have to cont the corruption a few times to unlock the majors house scenes.

sidenote: any chance we can get diff outfits for emily n the housewives? or a promotion over the whole pig stick

Apr 1, 2020
Hey how do you unlock the beach characters. I've had the scene where I go to the beach and look around and found out the 3 girls and the tutoring thing. The older changeling talks about tutoring and the gym. I how do I unlock them?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hey bro not to nit pick but some slaves dont have any sex menu at all hope that can be fixed up in future updates too?
what knd of slave doesnt put out for their master? Screenshot.png

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Hi,

Just to inform you that there were no need to update my "Better Experience" mod for this 2.20 update. Therefore you can use the version you already have.

This said, the walkthrough needed some addition, so I did them.

Reactions: ToxicZ

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Then you shouldn't play WIP games and wait for the finish product.
Very good advice! I think everyone should do just that, including Patreons!

Actually especially them, since they are ones paying money for a buggy mess.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Here's my compressed version.
Corruption [v2.20] [Mr.C] - Original Size: 6.08 GB

Download Win,Linux (622MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (606MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks mate. This thing is bloody ridiculous. Over 6 gigs.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ive taken over just about everything so far...i want enslave the entire church but cant this version
how about the school?is it possible this version? hmmm.png

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Yeah, iirc you have to keep corrupting them and the teachers (former through monday morning assembly, latter through staff meetings)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
thanks guys ill keep on tryin
update:just when i thought i was getting somewhere this happened LOL cant wait for update damn.png cant catch a break LOL.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Delta41

AbsoluteMadman

Jul 22, 2018
I'm trying to enslave the hospital but it keeps telling me that some arent ready to be enslaved yet, I'm not sure what's missing because im not getting prompts to use potions anymore either.

Edit: Solved, turns out I had the corruption level too high for the doctor and i had locked myself out of the mother event, thanks to the better experience mod, i managed to fix it lol

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hospital is bugged....tues/thurs goto front desk to see doc for check up and then will say
i need to check your condition so lets move to the inner bed AND then your back at lobby
anyone else face this issue? loop.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I'm trying to enslave the hospital but it keeps telling me that some arent ready to be enslaved yet, I'm not sure what's missing because im not getting prompts to use potions anymore either.
have to goto front desk then choose see doctor BUT its bugged for me anyways tue/thurs

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes