D

Deleted member 2264349

A list of my saves. Note that I primarily save everything on Pg 1 - Save 1 (top left).

It's a full save and all the scenes thus far have been unlocked in that save, so if you want to get older scenes, you'll have to play again or something.

SirMord

Aug 29, 2018
A list of my saves. Note that I primarily save everything on Pg 1 - Save 1 (top left).

It's a full save and all the scenes thus far have been unlocked in that save, so if you want to get older scenes, you'll have to play again or something.
thank

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i coldnt get the pregnancy part even after doing the suggested level_of_woman=11
for me with or with out that console command my situation remained the same click on look around and end up at the house 2 girls to greet me ONLY options is to flirt feed them a potion or turn to slaves...as for me just said fuck it and slaved them

wondering if theres a jump to scene command?even tho i slaved my girls IF there was a jump scene command that would work
ive done weird back tracking and fast forwarding like that in many other games didnt break anything so...

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I am no programmer, but your download size is getting really really big. It might be time to think about piecemealing it in some way. For instance, Offering the full download and an update download that contains only the changed and added files. Another option is to separate the initial corruption phase of the game from the enslaving phase of the game.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hey guys, it doesn't work for me
The console even says that the script has been activated and it also appears in the games folder.
Nevertheless, I have no option for the 3 women in the hospital.
When I look around in the resident area, I automatically end up with Dana & Becky. When I go out with them, I end up with the three housewives and their husbands.
But after this scene I have no option to meet the three women in the hospital. I can only go to the Doc, the reception, the entrance, the lounge and Emily. But with all these options I don't meet the three housewives.

And you can't save the two scripts from IAintTellinYouNothin, because only the texts appear there

And yes, the hospital is completely enslaved by me :)
and to think i made a post earlier about me not finding bugs LOL shortly after that i found some
how did u enslave entire hospital?i go there tues/thurs goto front desk choose see doc and then it says something about a room and bounces me to entrance AND if i just select goto docs office nobody is there
then there was my prego wifes stuff too bugged see my other post LOL exolains better

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
and to think i made a post earlier about me not finding bugs LOL shortly after that i found some
how did u enslave entire hospital?i go there tues/thurs goto front desk choose see doc and then it says something about a room and bounces me to entrance AND if i just select goto docs office nobody is there
then there was my prego wifes stuff too bugged see my other post LOL exolains better

Make sure Emily is enslaved.

Talk to Emily and she should arrange for you to see a doctor.

After that basically do whatever you want.

elsanya1337

Dec 7, 2019
well good news is i got 3 older saves gonna be a long day but for now going to focus hard on the prego thing LOL
whats the exact steps when does the hospital come into play?step by step guide for now im workin getting towards piggy out fits

UPDATED:
ok so i got their outfits fucked them a few times and now im at their house View attachment 967956
what program are you using? is it a Windows emulator?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well ignore my plans of older saves they are more fucked up LOL
only other option im considering MAYBE is start a whole new game doing exactly that fuck it LOL

D

Deleted member 2264349

how do you get the neighborhood wives to the hospital?
I think you first have to do the scene with Dana and Becky where you go out with them. Just go the Principal's house, and you sometimes get the option to go out with them (I think maybe early in the morning or something).

Once you do that, you can go to the front desk in the lobby to "Knock somebody up".

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
I think you first have to do the scene with Dana and Becky where you go out with them. Just go the Principal's house, and you sometimes get the option to go out with them (I think maybe early in the morning or something).

Once you do that, you can go to the front desk in the lobby to "Knock somebody up".
i did this but when i go to front desk i dont have an option

Reactions: Macgamer

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I wish there was a way to only download the update. But since that's not possible I will wait for 2-3 more updates, especially since it's very likely that my saves will get messed up again...

ps : page 666? :WutFace:

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes