John573

Dec 16, 2017
Where can I find the phone to get dates with the girls I cannot find the icon for the phone? My save is old.

Exa23

Nov 29, 2019
I seem to have a problem with loading my save file, is there a way to fix this? Tried looking for it, because i thought i had this problem some time ago too but couldnt find a solution. Any help is appreciated!

Anonnymoose

May 25, 2017
I'm not able to get the residential women pregnant either. I've done the Dana & Becky part but when I go to the hospital front desk the impregnate option goes nowhere.

Reactions: Macgamer

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I think you have to talk to them first then go to the hospital.
Every time I go to talk to the neighborhood wives I get sent to the Principles house to talk to the daughter and granddaughter of the principle. This happens every time I look Around in the neighborhood but when I go to the hospital and then the front desk there is no other option

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
Okay I've seen all the new scenes for this update except one. The News anchor one. No matter when I visit the only option I get is "Go elsewhere". Bugged or am I missing something?

Reactions: KODDA84

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
Every time I go to talk to the neighborhood wives I get sent to the Principles house to talk to the daughter and granddaughter of the principle. This happens every time I look Around in the neighborhood but when I go to the hospital and then the front desk there is no other option
To unlock pregnancy I think you need to talk to the doctor in her office first

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
I am the creator of the two hot asian milfs this guy found them online as cards and used them in his game lol fuck

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
No good. I'm also always sent to the principals house whenever I click on "Look around"
did you download the compressed version or the normal 6gb version? I had the same issue and then downloaded the compressed version and it won’t do that.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes