DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Okay I've seen all the new scenes for this update except one. The News anchor one. No matter when I visit the only option I get is "Go elsewhere". Bugged or am I missing something?
Watch television in your room to get the typhoon warning then go to studio and give potion and then watch television again.

Reactions: Darkaura

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
i have a question guys. in the subway the mc tell the daughter hes gonna intorduce her to two girls just like her. Is that all there is for now or am i missing somethiing? Also is the playground part where the moms become pets the last as of now ? please and thank you
Yes for subway girl, no further content and the line is she needs to contact him. As for playground moms, if they have been made pets, they can be made pregnant at hospital front desk. If that option does not show under knock someone up, go to Utopia and do the pet play with the nun again and this activates the option at the hospital.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
wheres the pregnant residents?? i look for the in the resident area but when i click look around i go to the parent of principlas house? and when i check the hospital there weren't there

Reactions: Deathdawg

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
wheres the pregnant residents?? i look for the in the resident area but when i click look around i go to the parent of principlas house? and when i check the hospital there weren't there
Go to residential area in morning to meet the wives, but if you are and it is sending you to principal's house, you may need to corrupt Dana and Becky further or take them to meet residential wives more before they can be impregnated.

After the wives are impregnated then the scene with Becky and Dana is accessed from going to principal's house where you take them to meet the pregnant wives.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Go to residential area in morning to meet the wives, but if you are and it is sending you to principal's house, you may need to corrupt Dana and Becky further or take them to meet residential wives more before they can be impregnated.

After the wives are impregnated then the scene with Becky and Dana is accessed from going to principal's house where you take them to meet the pregnant wives.
The problem here, least in my case, is that I have only have options to talk to them, take them for a walk or leave there is no option to corrupt them with a potion any more whether I take them for a walk or talk despite if I go to the principles family home or look around as I go there either way its a damned if you do damned if your don't issue atm

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
The problem here, least in my case, is that I have only have options to talk to them, take them for a walk or leave there is no option to corrupt them with a potion any more whether I take them for a walk or talk despite if I go to the principles family home or look around as I go there either way its a damned if you do damned if your don't issue atm
Take them for a walk and you will meet residential wives, though again this should be in the morning, possibly also afternoon. If you post your save, I can have a look for you to see what you may have missed if anything.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
For those having problems with the 3 wives in the Residential Area, you MUST have enslaved the Hospital so that you can speak with the Doctor about the patient examination and then complete the patient examination BEFORE you go to the Residential Area. After that when you return to the Residential Area you should have a scene where you fuck the 3 wives without the Principals family around, after that you go back to the Hospital Front Desk and you should now have an option to impregnate the 3 wives (and possible some others, depending on progress).

Speaking with the Doctor and completing the patient examination is the part that actually unlocks pregnancy, so if you haven't done that part yet ...... get it done! ;)

Reactions: DMon1981

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Take them for a walk and you will meet residential wives, though again this should be in the morning, possibly also afternoon. If you post your save, I can have a look for you to see what you may have missed if anything.
Here is the save and I have spent 3 game days going to the neighborhood choosing look around and then taking the women for a walk talking to the neighborhood wives and going to the hospital the second day after the walk and then another couple days going to the principle house and selecting taking them for a walk and second day going to the hospital and its the same thing no option and stuck going to the principle house on choosing look around neighborhood

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
Again a great update. Hope for more with the daughter in Subway, at Playgroud and the Tutoring Home.... Just I little wish. But this game ist one of the best I've ever played from F95. First time ever I'll be a patreon. I do it later today.

Reactions: peas

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Here is the save and I have spent 3 game days going to the neighborhood choosing look around and then taking the women for a walk talking to the neighborhood wives and going to the hospital the second day after the walk and then another couple days going to the principle house and selecting taking them for a walk and second day going to the hospital and its the same thing no option and stuck going to the principle house on choosing look around neighborhood
Not sure if you have used a cheat and this has caused this issue or if you have over corrupted someone. But what I would suggest is using AON's Better Experience mod and check the corruption levels and if any are above 5 or 6 for residential moms, Dana or Becky or hospital staff. If they are, the mod allows you to reduce them as this will cause events not to trigger as you have already passed the trigger event or level.

Other than that I can't see anything wrong to cause this loop and as I am only a regular player, I cannot help further than this advice.

Good luck and let me know if this solves the issue.

insanitariume

Aug 15, 2019
I am having same issues as Deathdawg, with the 3 wives as pressing "look around" keeps triggering the same thing. Ans i check woth the mod the levels are all at 4.
Doesnt someone has a save just after, or even a final save for this version.
Ty.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I am having same issues as Deathdawg, with the 3 wives as pressing "look around" keeps triggering the same thing. Ans i check woth the mod the levels are all at 4.
Doesnt someone has a save just after, or even a final save for this version.
Ty.
If at 4 then you need to raise that to 5.

But I will attach my final save as well.

Reactions: insanitariume

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
For those having problems with the 3 wives in the Residential Area, you MUST have enslaved the Hospital so that you can speak with the Doctor about the patient examination and then complete the patient examination BEFORE you go to the Residential Area. After that when you return to the Residential Area you should have a scene where you fuck the 3 wives without the Principals family around, after that you go back to the Hospital Front Desk and you should now have an option to impregnate the 3 wives (and possible some others, depending on progress).

Speaking with the Doctor and completing the patient examination is the part that actually unlocks pregnancy, so if you haven't done that part yet ...... get it done! ;)
Did all that before I even complained here, so yeah, it's absolutely a bug.

AYoung42

Oct 22, 2019

Damn, I really hope that gets changed in a patch. I really don't feel like starting the whole game over to get that content

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So i am at the part were amy and bella their fathers is in jail is that thhe end of the content or were can i find amy and bella?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Have the same bug where i can't get anyone to appear for the knock up scenes. Will go with a mod approach and let everyone know if that works as a workaround solution.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes