DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
So I enslaved the mom and daughter before going to the spa for Emily. Is there a way, cheat maybe I could enslave Emily so I can get get to the rest of the hospital story line with her daughter?
Use AON's Better Experience mod to un-enslave mom and sis, drop them to level 3 for spa and then you can get friendly with neighbour's husband for the fullest content.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
How exactly can I knock up playground moms? I have that option unlocked at front desk but I can't do anything at playground to make them pregnant.
To get them pregnant, go to Utopia private room and do pet play with nun, then they should be available to knock up at front desk.

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
i dont know if the mayor house is bug or something bc i cant get her to BJ the mc but she just say that i need to get in some how

Reactions: Wattna

Yumyum85

Feb 15, 2019
It keeps stopping on android. Using the tab s7. Please make it suitable for tablet as well as phones. Tia

Last edited:

Remy3107

Nov 5, 2018
Corruption [v2.10] [Mr.C] - Original size 4.97GB
Compressed Android Port(621MB): MEGA -
I've modified the computer in the MC bedroom; press "bonus money" to instantly receive $10000

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Can you please update your android port the latest version of Corruption v2.20?

Reactions: PAPTT

xtremslayers

Aug 18, 2019
Sorry if this was answered before but how do I make

- Megan's husband event scene at the playground at night
- Megan and Emily Spa dating scene at Megan's house

happen

Mar 18, 2019
So i have done 2 or 3 debates and i have watched the tv for the women only carriage report, but i cant give the news caster any more potion, i only have "go elsewhere" as an option and when i go to mayors office i can only see my ratings (100%) and hold speeches, there are no other options. how do i progress from here?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes