Mar 18, 2019
So i have done 2 or 3 debates and i have watched the tv for the women only carriage report, but i cant give the news caster any more potion, i only have "go elsewhere" as an option and when i go to mayors office i can only see my ratings (100%) and hold speeches, there are no other options. how do i progress from here?

JuanZeMan

Aug 26, 2017
I was restarting my save and when completing the hospital I by mistake didn't ask the doctor about her mother, and now that the doctor's coruption lvl is higher, I believe that I cant go any further with the hospital. Is there anyway to reset the hospital event or to get the doctors mother unlocked?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Sorry if this was answered before but how do I make

- Megan's husband event scene at the playground at night
- Megan and Emily Spa dating scene at Megan's house

happen
If you are friendly with him by meeting him at the spa with mom and sis when they are level 3, it should just be go to park at night and look around.

Once this is done then you go to neighbour's house in the morning and the option for spa date is available.

If you did not do this be friendly with him, then likely you need to go back to a previous save or use AON's Better Experience mod to drop levels of (Mom & Sis so you can do spa at weekend.) Then go from there to where you first meet him at the park, which leads him to being shamed at Utopia on his wife's slave night.

You will likely have to drop Megan and Emily from slaves as well with AON's mod.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
So i have done 2 or 3 debates and i have watched the tv for the women only carriage report, but i cant give the news caster any more potion, i only have "go elsewhere" as an option and when i go to mayors office i can only see my ratings (100%) and hold speeches, there are no other options. how do i progress from here?
You have gone too far with 'My Ratings' you should only have 50% as that is the amount of content released so far for Hospital Support, School Support, Police Support, Church Support and Mayor's Family Support.

If you are trying to get the latest scene for newscaster, it suggests you have not gained someone's support from the above list or carried out interviews with family, Mayor's Family or Mayoral Debate, because there is a weather report scene when you watch tv, then you can give the newscaster another potion for another scene.

Mar 18, 2019
We
You have gone too far with 'My Ratings' you should only have 50% as that is the amount of content released so far for Hospital Support, School Support, Police Support, Church Support and Mayor's Family Support.

If you are trying to get the latest scene for newscaster, it suggests you have not gained someone's support from the above list or carried out interviews with family, Mayor's Family or Mayoral Debate, because there is a weather report scene when you watch tv, then you can give the newscaster another potion for another scene.
Well damn... is there any way to fix this without starting from scratch? Via console command or something?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
We

Well damn... is there any way to fix this without starting from scratch? Via console command or something?
Probably AON's Better Experience mod is your best bet. With it you can un-enslave Mom & Sis and Megan & Emily, then drop their levels to about 3 and take it from there. I would use the pdf walkthrough on the first page of the thread which covers what you need to do to earn friendly with Megan's husband.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
anyon help with the school? i go to the gym on monday, but im not able to choose use gas potion, is there something else im supposed to do?

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
Idk if i'm bug or if there's something that i'm missing, because when i press look around to talk the 3 wifes, it take me to the principal house to talk with the girls and hace the meeting scene, but i can't do the knock up scene, anyone knows what i'm missing?

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Idk if i'm bug or if there's something that i'm missing, because when i press look around to talk the 3 wifes, it take me to the principal house to talk with the girls and hace the meeting scene, but i can't do the knock up scene, anyone knows what i'm missing?
Did you follow the Install instructions in the OP?
1. Extract
2. To avoid repeating Principal's house scene error, install or
3. Run
Step 2 is REQUIRED to fix the bug you describe.

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
thats what im saying the teach she is already a slave, but cant do anything further then that, just keeps telling me the samethings over and over again
What about the Principal? You need to have started her corruption AND got the job to work at the school every Tuesday and Thursday AND started corrupting the other teachers (as well as Mrs. Simpson).

EDIT: The OP contains a couple of Walkthroughs that can help anyone when they get stuck, while the first one (as well as the .pdf version) are a little old and haven't been updated in a while the last one in the OP is updated after every version. It's actually just a post in this thread written by anne O'nymous (the creator of the Better Experience Mod) so there's nothing to download, but it contains a lot of very usefull info: https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v2-20-mr-c.1878/page-495#post-3046957

Last edited:
Reactions: anne O'nymous
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes