WillyThePooh

Mar 28, 2020
wheres the pregnant residents?? i look for the in the resident area but when i click look around i go to the parent of principlas house? and when i check the hospital there weren't there, I played the Android version and nothing happened, the principal, Dana and Becky , Hospital, doctors have all become slaves, can anyone help for the Android version?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
wheres the pregnant residents?? i look for the in the resident area but when i click look around i go to the parent of principlas house? and when i check the hospital there weren't there, I played the Android version and nothing happened, the principal, Dana and Becky , Hospital, doctors have all become slaves, can anyone help for the Android version?
Have you talked to the nurse at the front desk?

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
My guess would be that the v2.20 Android version you downloaded doesn't include the bugfix for the 3 wives in the Residential Area. The bug has been discussed quite a bit since v2.20 was released, somebody released a fix for the bug which is now linked as part of the Installation instructions on the OP. Unfortunately not everyone knows about the bugfix patch, so there are still people posting about the bug asking what's wrong with this part of the game.

Unfortunately for you there's not much you can do seeing as you're playing an Android version of the game. About the only thing I can suggest is that you try contacting the person who created the Android version you downloaded and ask them to re-do their Android version, this time including the bugfix patch!

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Cannot impregnate resident women.
*sigh* Did you even think to scroll up just a little and read a few previous posts? :unsure: :rolleyes:
OK, so all joking aside, did you follow the Installation instructions in the OP and install the bugfix patch? Which version of the game are you using? Windows/Linux/Mac or Android?
1. Extract
2. To avoid repeating Principal's house scene error, install or
3. Run
If you have done that then have you enslaved the Hospital AND spoken to the Doctor and completed the Patient Examination? This is REQUIRED to unlock the option to impregnate certain women.

You don't exactly provide a whole lot of info for anyone to work with in trying to assist you. Attaching a save game isn't going to be much use if you haven't installed the bugfix patch when the person loading your save has installed the bugfix patch because everything *should* work fine. I say it *should* work fine because I have no clue as to what else you have or have not completed. Asking for help is fine, but you have to provide as much info as possible so that others can actually help without having to ask a whole bunch of questions and/or try and guess what you might or might not have completed so far. *shrug*

EDIT: I've now "reported" the OP to ask site staff to move the links for the v2.20 bugfix out of the Installation spoiler and put the links underneath the other links so that everyone will actually see them and therefore know they also need to download the bugfix!

Last edited:
Reactions: lan1967

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
*sigh* Did you even think to scroll up just a little and read a few previous posts? :unsure: :rolleyes:
OK, so all joking aside, did you follow the Installation instructions in the OP and install the bugfix patch? Which version of the game are you using? Windows/Linux/Mac or Android?

If you have done that then have you enslaved the Hospital AND spoken to the Doctor and completed the Patient Examination? This is REQUIRED to unlock the option to impregnate certain women.

You don't exactly provide a whole lot of info for anyone to work with in trying to assist you. Attaching a save game isn't going to be much use if you haven't installed the bugfix patch when the person loading your save has installed the bugfix patch because everything *should* work fine. I say it *should* work fine because I have no clue as to what else you have or have not completed. Asking for help is fine, but you have to provide as much info as possible so that others can actually help without having to ask a whole bunch of questions and/or try and guess what you might or might not have completed so far. *shrug*

EDIT: I've now "reported" the OP to ask site staff to move the links for the v2.20 bugfix out of the Installation spoiler and put the links underneath the other links so that everyone will actually see them and therefore know they also need to download the bugfix!
I use Linux

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
Are you using a mod?
I've used it long ago to add the money or I've used online save editor site to change the money quantity. Also, for some reason I have always to keep old versions of renpy and lib libraries and add them to new game folder.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've used it long ago to add the money or I've used online save editor site to change the money quantity. Also, for some reason I have always to keep old versions of renpy and lib libraries and add them to new game folder.
That might be part of the problem. I don't know how it is for Linux, but for a fresh install on Windows, you just want to extract to a new folder, then copy over your saves and screen shots, none of the program files.

You might also need to get an updated version of the mod. Once you start using one, you can't really stop. I can't even load your save because of it.

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
That might be part of the problem. I don't know how it is for Linux, but for a fresh install on Windows, you just want to extract to a new folder, then copy over your saves and screen shots, none of the program files.

You might also need to get an updated version of the mod. Once you start using one, you can't really stop. I can't even load your save because of it.
Ok, the lib and renpy folders I use.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok, the lib and renpy folders I use.
Like I said, if you copy those over from the old version, you are basically breaking your game. You are mixing versions, and that will make the new things not work.

Try extracting the game to a new folder, copy over your saves and screenshots, and then install the mod. Do not copy anything else from the old folder.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I use Linux
OK, well at least you answered one of my questions! Now I know that you're using the Win/Linux version you DO need to install the bugfix patch, so I'll ask that question again, have you installed the bugfix patch? The link for the patch has now been moved out of the Installation spoiler to right above the Download links in the OP (hopefully that makes it easier for everyone to see). Nobody can help you until you start providing some information that actually allows us to help you.

As TheDevian has said, it's not a good idea to use old versions of Ren'py and libraries. The game archive contains everything needed for the game to run, but if you're having to replace the included versions of Ren'py and libraries with older versions to get the game to run then there's likely something wrong with your OS. Try following TheDevian's advice and start with a fresh install of the game, DO NOT replace the included libraries or Ren'py, DO INSTALL the bugfix patch. Try running the game, if the game loads then try to start a new game (just to see if it loads and allows you to start a new game). If that works then restore your save game and try loading it. Let us know how it goes, if you still have problems someone might be able to help you further.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about Linux, I've never used it, so I'll not be able to help you with any issues you may have with your OS install.

Anyone can share his save file, please. My saves seems to be broken.
Might not work, TheDevian has already told you that he couldn't load your save, so what makes you think you'll be able to load other people's saves? :unsure:

Reactions: TheDevian

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
OK, well at least you answered one of my questions! Now I know that you're using the Win/Linux version you DO need to install the bugfix patch, so I'll ask that question again, have you installed the bugfix patch? The link for the patch has now been moved out of the Installation spoiler to right above the Download links in the OP (hopefully that makes it easier for everyone to see). Nobody can help you until you start providing some information that actually allows us to help you.

As TheDevian has said, it's not a good idea to use old versions of Ren'py and libraries. The game archive contains everything needed for the game to run, but if you're having to replace the included versions of Ren'py and libraries with older versions to get the game to run then there's likely something wrong with your OS. Try following TheDevian's advice and start with a fresh install of the game, DO NOT replace the included libraries or Ren'py, DO INSTALL the bugfix patch. Try running the game, if the game loads then try to start a new game (just to see if it loads and allows you to start a new game). If that works then restore your save game and try loading it. Let us know how it goes, if you still have problems someone might be able to help you further.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about Linux, I've never used it, so I'll not be able to help you with any issues you may have with your OS install.

Might not work, TheDevian has already told you that he couldn't load your save, so what makes you think you'll be able to load other people's saves? :unsure:
One can check it only by trial, not on words.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes