matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
dear Mr. developer i have request for u please add contact in the phone with every woman mc got her and please remove the order for the date when they become slaves cuz when they become slave u can't invite them to out or ur home please and make every one is slave even the wife and daughter of the mayor please sir that will be so cool

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
one more thing can u make options about making every one is pregnant without making them slaves please that will be an a fantastic game please

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I think I have over-corrupted the Mayor's family.. now I don't think they will go to the news station anymore..
is there a way to redress? those ladies are not in the cheat mod I have downloaded (everybody else is, they are not)... so I can't manually lower their scores.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I think I have over-corrupted the Mayor's family.. now I don't think they will go to the news station anymore..
is there a way to redress? those ladies are not in the cheat mod I have downloaded (everybody else is, they are not)... so I can't manually lower their scores.
Aside Anne's "Better Experience" mod all other mods are outdated.

Reactions: Cynicaladm

Huyle

Mar 8, 2018
u can do that when u make every one in the hospital is corrupted when every one is corrupted go to Emily and enslave all but first u make Emily slave first
well I corrupt them to the point that I can't use potion anymore but I still can't enslave them pls help me

Ghost_Z

Jun 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the three house wives from where the principal lives pregnant? I cant figure it out

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the three house wives from where the principal lives pregnant? I cant figure it out
Walkthrough by anne O'nymous, creator of the Better Experience Mod, the Walkthrough is updated shortly after each new version is released and, afaik, it's the only up-to-date Walkthrough currently available. You have to "unlock" the ability to get women pregnant:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously you also have to progress the 3 wives "storyline" far enough that you have given them their new outfits and fucked them in front of their husbands.

Oh, and of course you've installed the bugfix patch linked in the OP that fixes a game bug with those very same 3 wives haven't you? :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes