Crow537

Jan 11, 2018
So when I try to look around in the residential area try an talk with Becky and Dana. I always get this message and I cant progress. Can anyone help me with this please?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/resident.rpy", line 827, in <module>
NameError: name 'resi_women_preg' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/resident.rpyc", line 192, in script

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
How to open this walkthrough? I was already in the area, but when I go to the area again they are gone.
- Addition of pregnancy to the hospital for three wives in the residential area
- Pregnant sex scene of 3 wives in the residential area

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
So when I try to look around in the residential area try an talk with Becky and Dana. I always get this message and I cant progress. Can anyone help me with this please?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/resident.rpy", line 827, in <module>
NameError: name 'resi_women_preg' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/resident.rpyc", line 192, in script
How to open this walkthrough? I was already in the area, but when I go to the area again they are gone.
Did either of you follow the Install instructions in the OP?
1. Extract
2. To avoid repeating Principal's house scene error, install or
3. Run
Step 2 is REQUIRED to fix the bug with the 3 wives in the Residential Area.

I posted this answer close to the bottom of the previous page, but of course nobody can be bothered to check back a page or two just in case their question was already asked and answered! :rolleyes: Starting to think that the site staff who placed the links for these bugfixes inside the Installation spoiler wasn't thinking too clearly and it would have been so much better (and easier for people to find) to just put them as links at the bottom of the OP under a "Bugfix for v2.20" heading instead! :unsure:

If anyone needs help with specific steps to complete anything, I recommend you try reading the updated v2.20 walkthrough by anne O'nymous (the creator of the Better Experience Mod) which contains a lot of very usefull info: https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v2-20-mr-c.1878/page-495#post-3046957

If you still have questions or problems after installing the bugfix for v2.20 and reading the walkthrough by anne O'nymous then by all means post again to ask for further help.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Question: Is there some upcoming roadmap? Just curious what is planned for this game going forward.
Don't recall ever seeing anything about any sort of roadmap on here. Maybe have a look on the page, there might be something like that there, though tbh given the content I doubt there'd be any more info to be found there.

Reactions: falcazoid

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
go to the school principal's house in the morning, the family has to be enslaved before, go for a walk with them and they will see the three women dressed as piggies and then the option will be available to get pregnant, after that done. Go for a walk with the principal's family again and then you will have the scenes.

ggghfsf

Dec 4, 2020
how do i unlock tutoring house?. nothing happens at the beach(i think i already saw people on the sun bed) and the search won't show me the option to look for a job

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v2.20 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes