GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
So i am at the part were amy and bella their fathers is in jail is that thhe end of the content or were can i find amy and bella?
The two Police Newbies? Fairly sure they're usually found somewhere inside the Police Station. As I recall there's a bit more to go after seeing their fathers in jail, it involves their mothers who you should now be able to corrupt and ....... well you can probably guess where that's going! ;)

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The two Police Newbies? Fairly sure they're usually found somewhere inside the Police Station. As I recall there's a bit more to go after seeing their fathers in jail, it involves their mothers who you should now be able to corrupt and ....... well you can probably guess where that's going! ;)
Aw thanks man appreciate it

I met the police newbies and corrupted them but didnt know they were amy and bella caus so many other women to also remember

But thanks for the info

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So if you are stuck with the knocking someone up at the front desk of the hospital. You can workaround with the "Better Experience" Mod by changing the event number for the residental area women from 13 to 12 and it works instantly.

Reactions: F959

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So if you are stuck with the knocking someone up at the front desk of the hospital. You can workaround with the "Better Experience" Mod by changing the event number for the residental area women from 13 to 12 and it works instantly.
but the question is if we use that mod wont it force us to use that mod each time we play the game afterwards like some mods do for some games?

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
where can i get these character models
The characters models on the game are the main and sample files in the Illusion game " HoneySelect " 2016. There is an application moder addons with which you can capture your favorite model from the HS studio scene. The games of the Japanese company are based mainly on the Asian face and figure and for this reason it is difficult to remake in European and Afro style faces. Here are some of my HS examples of different female characters based moders ready for RenPy game story.
charaF_20180707074209905.png Stella charaF_20180707083833059.png Lorena charaF_20180417093055167.png Tina charaF_20181212035242881.png Soumiya charaF_20181212062943619.png Olivia
Models from Studio/HS Studio NEO scene to HS models game

Reactions: pivan4

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
but the question is if we use that mod wont it force us to use that mod each time we play the game afterwards like some mods do for some games?
No clue honestly. If that is the case we are screwed if we wanna make a save game with the mod transition to a newer version without the mod. I hope someone who did this already can post his experience.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Didn't somebody attach a patch to their post to fix that bug shortly after v2.20 was released on here?

https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v2-20-mr-c.1878/page-663#post-4842064

Click on that link to go to the post with two fixed files, download both files and drop them into the "\game" folder. Then try once more and see if it now works.
My apologies, I figured bugfixes would be amended to the OP instead of making people dig through 600-odd pages because maybe it's been fixed.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Alternatively you could simply try using the fixed files that I linked just a little earlier to replace the bugged game files that are blocking progress with the 3 wives in the Residential Area. Obviously it's your decision which way you want to try, but here's my post to save you going back to find it, just in case you (or anyone else) wants to try the bugfix:

Didn't somebody attach a patch to their post to fix that bug shortly after v2.20 was released on here?

https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v2-20-mr-c.1878/page-663#post-4842064

Click on that link to go to the post with two fixed files, download both files and drop them into the "\game" folder. Then try once more and see if it now works.
In fact I think I'll report that post I linked to so that site staff can add the link to the OP. Maybe that will be easier for everyone?

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
My apologies, I figured bugfixes would be amended to the OP instead of making people dig through 600-odd pages because maybe it's been fixed.
I guess nobody thought to "report" that post so that site staff would know about it and could then add a link to the post in the OP. Just reported it myself now, so hopefully it will get added to the OP soon.

Okywyin

Oct 15, 2019
How do news anchors trigger new events? When I click the news network, I will skip to the election broadcast.

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
Not sure if you have used a cheat and this has caused this issue or if you have over corrupted someone. But what I would suggest is using AON's Better Experience mod and check the corruption levels and if any are above 5 or 6 for residential moms, Dana or Becky or hospital staff. If they are, the mod allows you to reduce them as this will cause events not to trigger as you have already passed the trigger event or level.

Other than that I can't see anything wrong to cause this loop and as I am only a regular player, I cannot help further than this advice.

Good luck and let me know if this solves the issue.
hy brother how much corruption is required for dana & becky and residantal wives and do i need to make dana & becky enslaved

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Go to residential area in morning to meet the wives, but if you are and it is sending you to principal's house, you may need to corrupt Dana and Becky further or take them to meet residential wives more before they can be impregnated.

After the wives are impregnated then the scene with Becky and Dana is accessed from going to principal's house where you take them to meet the pregnant wives.
umm dana and becky is already my slave so how do i give them potion???

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
This has a mobile game tag, is that legit or not? Like 6 other people have asked with no response.
More than likely it is the size of the game that may prevent it working on mobile, going by what I have seen previously in other threads.

But I maybe incorrect.

Reactions: TheDevian

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
umm dana and becky is already my slave so how do i give them potion???
Using AON's Better Experience mod you can un-enslave Dana and Becky and then give potions to wives or increase the wives levels in the mod if you can. Then re-enslave them.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
hy brother how much corruption is required for dana & becky and residantal wives and do i need to make dana & becky enslaved
To enslave someone they need to be level 5 in newest version or 210 in older versions style if using AON's mod for a main character.

Residential wives would show as level 1-5 using the mod, so they need to be 5 as their corruption is tied to Dana and Becky.

ChronoTempus

Jun 15, 2020
So I enslaved the mom and daughter before going to the spa for Emily. Is there a way, cheat maybe I could enslave Emily so I can get get to the rest of the hospital story line with her daughter?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes