Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I can see from your saves you have not corrupted the school enough as you can still use gas potions at assembly on Monday morning. So you have not enslaved the school.

This will lead to not visiting Mrs Simpson at night as there is content where the school needs to be enslaved that ties in to her content.

The residential wives are also not corrupted enough, so they will not be available to knock up at the hospital. Again the school corruption is linked to them via Principal's family. If the school corruption is not high enough, you cannot further corrupt Becky and Dana, and you need them to corrupt the wives.

The park moms need to see the pet play event with the nun Maria for them to show up at the knock somebody up at hospital. This is done from Utopia private room, visit to the park with the daughters in charge of their moms and then go to hospital to knock them up.
Thanks for everything it seems to work now! BUt without a hint there was no way of knowing!

Reactions: DMon1981

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Why me?
Guys last question. What's up with the news reporter can I corrupt her? I gave ger a potion after installing some item in the camera and that is as far as I can go

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Why me?
Guys last question. What's up with the news reporter can I corrupt her? I gave ger a potion after installing some item in the camera and that is as far as I can go
Probably need to start to become mayor for further interactions. For that you need to enslave church, police, school, mayor's family and hospital.

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
how to enslave the orange-haired character, I manage to corrupt the mother and daughter who go to the place, but I can't but enslave her. it will be a bug, or this version is no longer able to enslave her

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Did you unlock them ? Even at 90 it sais that tv station is not corrupt. Which is making sence since they have to do some perversities at the station and not at the city hall

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Did you unlock them ? Even at 90 it sais that tv station is not corrupt. Which is making sence since they have to do some perversities at the station and not at the city hall
Yes I have unlocked them. Again it is to do with content from different parts that feed into one another. Once you have held the support rallies, then the TV interviews happen and you can then further dose the newscaster.

Also have you corrupted the band Exciting, that will probably help for the TV station as well.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Yes I did....the interview is definitely due but when I call election debase it sais the newscaster should be corrupted more
I want to add that I did put potion ion her cofee 3 times. But My question is if I can have the family do interview iwth the broadcaaster?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Yes I did....the interview is definitely due but when I call election debase it sais the newscaster should be corrupted more
I want to add that I did put potion ion her cofee 3 times. But My question is if I can have the family do interview iwth the broadcaaster?
I think there is two interviews with family.

There is also the train that needs corrupting as the newscaster does a story on them, so if you have not corrupted them that tv scene will not play so again you cannot corrupt the newscaster further.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
can you give me your save so I can just replay them because I have corrupted everything.
There are Walkthroughs available, all linked in the OP. The most up-to-date one is the last one, which is by anne O'nymous, creator of the Better Experience mod. Lots of info to be found there on how to complete pretty much everything in the game. There's a few things not covered, such as corrupting the Girl Band at the TV Station but that's fairly straight forward.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes