Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
I'm stuck on where u can only check up with the doctor. I cant go any further. Can anyone help?
It's a bug, but you can easily fix that (at least on PC).
Find your corruption master folder (corruption-vX.XX) then go "game" folder then "save" folder.
Make a save in-game, it'll appear here.
Make a backup of the save file, just in case.
Open your net browser and go to this site:
Then just drag/drop the save onto the save edit site above.
Find "level_of_doc" and change the value from 6 to 5.
Save it, put it into your "save" folder, overwrite if necessary (you should already have a backup), load the game.
Finally DON'T give the doctor the potion until you've talked about her mother, leveling her up to 6 removes that talking option, and that prevents the enslavement of the hospital.

Last edited:
Reactions: KikkomanAddict

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
Well here is my first stab at doing a bit of work on the dialogue. The only parts of the game that I have altered are the introduction and the park up until the choice on the first game of hide and seek. Let me know what you all think.
I have finished my work on the park moms. Let me know what you all think. To use these just extract into your game folder.

Anyone have a request on what you want me to work on next?

Last edited:

Jr_blk

May 3, 2020
Well here is my first stab at doing a bit of work on the dialogue. The only parts of the game that I have altered are the introduction and the park up until the choice on the first game of hide and seek. Let me know what you all think. Download file Park Dialogue.zip error

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Working on some other files now. Finished Airport and Apartment.
My next batch is aunt through to com. I expect to have those finished in a day or two.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
Well here is my first stab at doing a bit of work on the dialogue. The only parts of the game that I have altered are the introduction and the park up until the choice on the first game of hide and seek. Let me know what you all think. Download file Park Dialogue.zip error

What error are you getting?

Marshal4499

Mar 18, 2019
Addition of pregnancy to the hospital for three wives in the residential area
- Pregnant sex scene of 3 wives in the residential area
who to complete this 2 steps

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I've been delayed. Aunt's file is over 5K lines long and there's many grammatical errors and instances of linguistic clumsiness. For example: will not /can not as opposed to won't and can't. There's more than that, of course. Fixing as I go. I even found one instance of "I began licking her with my tongue." Well of course you did. What else would you bloody lick with? At least he can spell "tongue" properly. That's more than some writers out there can manage.
I know English isn't his first language but even so...
I'm doing my best.

marnajeet

Jan 31, 2020
can someone help me i kinda stucked at enslavement for hospital......after i make the neighbour's daughter.....can u guys giv me some direction!

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
can someone help me i kinda stucked at enslavement for hospital......after i make the neighbour's daughter.....can u guys giv me some direction!
You need to enslave Dr Anne, her mother the hospital admin and the nurses. If you have corrupted the doctor and her mother enough, go to Emily and the option to enslave hospital begins and she takes you to them. Once they are enslaved, go to hospital lobby and talk to hospital admin to enslave the nurses. Thus the hospital is enslaved.

If you did not meet doctor's mother while attending the hospital appointments on Tuesday and Thursday or if you have overdosed the nurses, (given them too many potions) hospital enslavement is not possible unless you use AON's Better Experience mod to adjust these characters levels.

Hope this helps.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
- Mrs. Robinson new greeting scene
- Mrs. Robinson new blow-job scene
- Emma and Grace new greeting scene
- Emma and Grace new blow-job scene
- Sophia slave ceremony scene
- Slave Sophia beach event scene in private room
- Slave Sophia and Mrs. Robinson family scene in Sophia's house

I am asking for help and tips on how to make these scenes ... everything else is cleared

Reactions: TheDevian
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes