PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Could Demonkillr1 and Squark coordinate their work? ( Supposing they are not the same person :D )

It would perhaps proceed faster and - even if disagreements slowed it a bit - surely more fun in the end than ploughing/plowing a lonely furrow each, or even the same furrows separately!

I mean: there IS a certain "rustic/crude charm" in the way the dialog(ue) is at the moment. Sometimes it's not clear if the extra humo(u)r in a cheesy or weird text is intentional, or not.

ALSO, it's only occasionally that the excitement level of a text is more than that of the main appeal of the game, the outlandish storyline & a lot of the female artwork (crazily overdone though the heaving bosoms are on some, and dicey the bottom end of the wide age spectrum)....

But it's true there are a number of places where sharper, more convincing, hotter, spicier dialog(ue) would drive up the appeal of the game further. I think e.g. (examples off the top of my head) of the passenger in the middle subway carriage, the two young cops, Simpson, the barmaid in the uptown bar. Basically, with the hottest of the enchanted females. That's where text tweaks would be ... nicest. Some well-located tweaks would defo be welcome.

Last edited:

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
Could Demonkillr1 and Squark coordinate their work? ( Supposing they are not the same person :D ) ...

ALSO, it's only occasionally that the excitement level of a text is more than that of the main appeal of the game, the outlandish storyline & a lot of the female artwork (crazily overdone though the heaving bosoms are on some, and dicey the bottom end of the wide age spectrum)....

But it's true there are a number of places where sharper, more convincing, hotter, spicier dialog(ue) would drive up the appeal of the game further. I think e.g. (examples off the top of my head) of the passenger in the middle subway carriage, the two young cops, Simpson, the barmaid in the uptown bar. Basically, with the hottest of the enchanted females. That's where text tweaks would be ... nicest. Some well-located tweaks would defo be welcome.
I would be open to it. Have you happened to run what I have worked on so far? (New game intro and the playground moms. If not it is the top post on this page.)
I was halfway thinking of doing the subway next but wanted to get a little feedback before I went further...

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I haven't run your scripts yet, I must admit, and I'll explain for why:

Basically, a sort of concern - call it laziness if you prefer - about the "fiddliness" of the process.

I did D/L your .zip, unzipped (errrm, the files, that is), then noticed it was all ready-fitted to the game (= in .rpy format) ... and that put me off.

I'd have to export the original files out to a safe place I'd actually remember where to find them again (if you knew me, that's not as simple as it shd be ...), import your .rpy files with suggested upgraded texts into the relevant folders, and run those sections of the game over again (and how far back in the game would I actually have to revert & replay, to locate your new scripts? - and when would I even start to see where the scripts had been adjusted? or not) - all that is a bit off-putting for a non-techie like me. Before perhaps reversing the export/import process after the experiment.

Summary: being a "slow" type of person, I'd say I'd prefer to read plain .txt files first, to assess them on text criteria & appeal alone (I have a good enough imagination and memory to visualise the matching imagery) before committing! :D

If that makes sense ...

marnajeet

Jan 31, 2020
You need to enslave Dr Anne, her mother the hospital admin and the nurses. If you have corrupted the doctor and her mother enough, go to Emily and the option to enslave hospital begins and she takes you to them. Once they are enslaved, go to hospital lobby and talk to hospital admin to enslave the nurses. Thus the hospital is enslaved.

If you did not meet doctor's mother while attending the hospital appointments on Tuesday and Thursday or if you have overdosed the nurses, (given them too many potions) hospital enslavement is not possible unless you use AON's Better Experience mod to adjust these characters levels.

Hope this helps.
bro sry but i meant to say that i can't enslave the doctor and the nurses....dont no what to do....when i meet dr anne it keeps saying "check up" cant give potion to her and even for nurse.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
bro sry but i meant to say that i can't enslave the doctor and the nurses....dont no what to do....when i meet dr anne it keeps saying "check up" cant give potion to her and even for nurse.
Please attach your save and I can have a look for you.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
The Anne O'Nymous tool (see three posts above yours) works fine for me: and, even though this game has become vast and immense, I think I'm up to the max with its progress - or is that level of decadence? - so far! How is it not working for you?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I would be open to it. Have you happened to run what I have worked on so far? (New game intro and the playground moms. If not it is the top post on this page.)
I was halfway thinking of doing the subway next but wanted to get a little feedback before I went further...
I have nothing against it either. I do have a somewhat busy life so I mightn't have as much time as I'd like to work on this (and it is work at times).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How to corrupt announcer newspaper for election?
The TV Newscaster? That's been answered a fair few times already. Please either use the search function or cycle back a few pages. Also, the election thing isn't complete yet. There's no real point to it yet other than a couple of scenes.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes