windling

Feb 3, 2021
how to advance with newscaster ?? i can't get past the interview with major (the one she rermoves pants) and victoria interview (still 3 star)

youpla

May 9, 2017
To Demonkillr1 and the guys doing the new translation (sorry, I don't know how many of you are on the project) :

I just downloaded the part that takes care of the park session, the one with the two mothers and the two young girls. I wasn't really sure how it would be but, hey, I said myself "let's have a look".

... And frankly, I wasn't expecting something so well done ! Really, it completely change the game as it builds some sub-stories, some context, and adds flesh tothe characters. It was as if I had re-discovered the game because, this time, story & texts were as exciting as the graphics.

You should really do some promotion around your work, I'm pretty sure many people on this board aren't even aware that there is a translation at work. Finding the files on this topic is a really hard mission.
Open a new topic as your messages talking about it are a little lost in the flow, or ask f95 staff to show link to your translation on the first page of this topic.
And please : do continue this work and keep us informed. Really, this is a superb work. ;)

Last edited:

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
To Demonkillr1 and the guys doing the new translation (sorry, I don't know how many of you are on the project) :

I just downloaded the partthat takes care of the park session, the one with the two mothers and the two young girls. I wasn't really sure how it would be but, hey, I said myself "let's have a look".

... And frankly, I wasn't expecting something so well done ! Really, it completely change the game as it builds some sub-stories, some context, and adds flesh tothe characters. It was as if I had re-discovered the game because, this time, story & texts were as exciting as the graphics.

You should really do some promotion around your work, I'm pretty sure many people on this board aren't even aware that there is a translation at work. Open a new topic as your messages talking about it are a little lost in the flow, or ask f95 staff yo show link to your translation on the first page of this topic.
And please : do continue this work and keep us informed. Really, this is a superb work. ;)
I will keep that in mind when for when things are a little more complete. Right now I'm kind of torn between working on this and my own project.

Apr 7, 2019
still waiting for a new update
Hello oisgfoidsgfdsabd, I hope you're well. One of the great things about this developer is that his releases are like clockwork - I've never seen him miss. If you check out his Patreon page he always publishes his release dates. This thread usually gets the update within five days of the first release. I hope this helps.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm back to work, albeit later than I would have liked.
The further down these files I go, the less mistakes I find. I worry that I'm becoming dumber for reading this >.<

eimerking

Mar 30, 2018
Demonkillr1

I tried your files and every time the women or the girls should have text in a picture I get an error report

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'st' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/playground.rpyc", line 122, in script
    9�Vȡ0io�F-�P
  File "D:\corruption-v2.20-pc\corruption-v2.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\corruption-v2.20-pc\corruption-v2.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 537, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.20
Mon Feb 08 07:56:11 2021

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
Demonkillr1

I tried your files and every time the women or the girls should have text in a picture I get an error report

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "game/playground.rpyc", line 122, in script
    9�Vȡ0io�F-�P
  File "D:\corruption-v2.20-pc\corruption-v2.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\corruption-v2.20-pc\corruption-v2.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 537, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.20
Mon Feb 08 07:56:11 2021

Did you replace the script.rpyc file as well? That is probably what is causing the error.

I have edited to add everything else I have worked on so far.

Scenes completed:
Intro
Sanctuary and Utopia introductions. (Ability to purchase the potions and gas potions in groups of 10 (no discount))
Playground moms from start to finish. (I did place a but to reset this part back to the start as well)
Subway (First draft done)
TV Station (First draft done)

To use these you will need to extract all of the files to your \game folder

Files are 4 posts below

Last edited:

eimerking

Mar 30, 2018
the new files work better but at the playground I got this

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/playground.rpy", line 174, in <module>
NameError: name 'Patty' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/playground.rpyc", line 174, in script
    y�
  File "D:\Comics\corruption-v2.20-pc\corruption-v2.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Comics\corruption-v2.20-pc\corruption-v2.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/playground.rpy", line 174, in <module>
NameError: name 'Patty' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.20
Mon Feb 08 11:09:48 2021

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes