DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
so, how on earth do i corrupt the school? i corrupted mrs. simpson, now i cant seem to do anything else in the school other than the usual "talk to everyone and get sent away"
What level have you corrupted Mrs Simpson up to?

Once she was level 2, you check your computer in your room and find the teaching job and she will vouch for you with the principal.

You can find the job beforehand but the principal will not accept you.

If you have passed level 2 for Mrs Simpson you may not be able to do anything as you may have missed triggers for events.

Please let me now what level she is and I can advise further.

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
What level have you corrupted Mrs Simpson up to?

Once she was level 2, you check your computer in your room and find the teaching job and she will vouch for you with the principal.

You can find the job beforehand but the principal will not accept you.

If you have passed level 2 for Mrs Simpson you may not be able to do anything as you may have missed triggers for events.

Please let me now what level she is and I can advise further.
yeah i managed to get the job at the school even with mrs simpson as my slave, i have progressed some with the head mistress and the staff meetings, and used the potion several times on the lifeguard, now i cant seem to progress further than that, unless i am just missing something

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
yeah i managed to get the job at the school even with mrs simpson as my slave, i have progressed some with the head mistress and the staff meetings, and used the potion several times on the lifeguard, now i cant seem to progress further than that, unless i am just missing something

Go to the gym on monday mornings. Use gas potions to corrupt the students.

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
ok the only sluts left are mrs robinson (cant seem to get the final star, every time i visit her, her family is there with her, and i can no longer meet her at night). then there is the mayor's family, i just have no idea how to even start with them lol

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
ok the only sluts left are mrs robinson (cant seem to get the final star, every time i visit her, her family is there with her, and i can no longer meet her at night). then there is the mayor's family, i just have no idea how to even start with them lol
So far that is everything that is out...

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Neither has the Mayor ...

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
why cant you meet her at night?

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lite:
key - k0MOWkr8keBoNAT2AZtSkHl0thMe70xxz4W9nI_EZno

Heavy:
key - nJcw1s7nQ4SY7R0rJ4doN91SNoO-eUbgLq8LDgrX1aQ

Mac:
key - f_sgcs_Bwz7vqsFeMMeT1nXN_Wfgvud2JyeXOSUb0mc

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes