Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
When doing the beach scene with the family I am tutoring at the end it goes back to the menu screen. Anyone else have this problem?
Same here. (with Better Experience mod)

Also: When the three girls hide on the playground I will always see the leg under the convex "ride", no matter where they really hide.

Last edited:

norris

Nov 11, 2018
This scene does not "start" for me
Playground new scene (1 animation)
Playground new hide and seek 3 scenes

hypnofan22

Feb 26, 2018

Also: When the three girls hide on the playground I will always see the leg under the convex "ride", no matter where they really hide.
I uninstall the mod then try and the result is the same, the part of the girls is the same here but I just push "Back" till I got it right
The part of the beach I think is broken

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I just push "Back" till I got it right
Of course I did the same. But it should work. I want my game where you give minors totally grown up girls drugs to make them slutty and have sex with you on the playground after playing a childish game to be consistent goddammit!

Reactions: norris

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018

same problem but I did check the game without the mod and the issues still happen so this version is buggy

Reactions: Fzoner95

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I too have the issue at the beach with the Tutoring family where it goes back to the main title screen. I am not using a mod and am using the heavy version.

Also only finding them under the Convex Ride.

Can someone with the Better Experience mod once it is updated, (if it is not already updated) check to see if they can use the other options.

Last edited:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Can someone with the Better Experience mod once it is updated, (if it is not already updated) check to see if they can use the other options.
The mod has nothing to do with this since it's a problem with the main game so then dev will not correct it. You can always use rollback on the playground until you click on the correct place.

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
Playgroud new scene in the patchlog, can you do anything with the little girls yet?

Yeah you can and the dev really crossed a line there I would have preferred him not to cross. I mean, it was kind of obvious in which direction this would develop in the last patches but yeah. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes