joe2ooo

May 16, 2018
So I played the android version on my Android and since its my first time I corrupted the cafe boss to the max and made her my slave but after the day of the ceremony the character just disappears??? I mean even the "go to work" option ain't there and I can't see her in the hall after I go to the shaman...??? Help me guys.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So I played the android version on my Android and since its my first time I corrupted the cafe boss to the max and made her my slave but after the day of the ceremony the character just disappears??? I mean even the "go to work" option ain't there and I can't see her in the hall after I go to the shaman...??? Help me guys.
Look for 'My Club'.

• Love
Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Also not a good idea to max out a character, as potentially you can lock yourself out of content.

If you have focussed only on Heather, then you have missed content that involves your mother & sister.

And as The Devian has said, she has not disappeared, but she may not appear until more are enslaved as well.

joe2ooo

May 16, 2018
Also not a good idea to max out a character, as potentially you can lock yourself out of content.

If you have focussed only on Heather, then you have missed content that involves your mother & sister.

And as The Devian has said, she has not disappeared, but she may not appear until more are enslaved as well.
Yeah, you're right. I read the walkthrough after this and figured out I need to start again. Thanks for the advice.

Exction

Jul 20, 2019
I'm playing in the latest Android version and for some reason I don't see Maria in UTOPIA even after making her my slave and paying $3000. When I go to the church it only gives me the "worship" and "missionary activity" options. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
I'm playing in the latest Android version and for some reason I don't see Maria in UTOPIA even after making her my slave and paying $3000. When I go to the church it only gives me the "worship" and "missionary activity" options. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
She`s in the private room on the second or third page. There should be arrows to page right.

Exction

Jul 20, 2019
She`s in the private room on the second or third page. There should be arrows to page right.
Yeah, I managed to get her by first making the family my slaves so the private room would open and she's there. Just need to figure out how mess with the people in the park. Thanks.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Yeah, I managed to get her by first making the family my slaves so the private room would open and she's there. Just need to figure out how mess with the people in the park. Thanks.
If you mean the park moms impregnation?
If they are as fully corrupted as possible, from the Private Room take Maria for Pet Play. That gets the Park moms as Pets.

If Hospital is fully enslaved then the moms will be available at the front desk in knock somebody up after the pet play.

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
I've been a bit unwell these last few days but I'm on the mend. I'll resume translations that have been on hold for I-don't-know-how-long as well as an... um... English mod for this game. Either tomorrow or Saturday.
Hope you get well soon. Since we both seem to be working on the dialogue on this could you send me a message with what you have done so far?

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I've been a bit unwell these last few days but I'm on the mend. I'll resume translations that have been on hold for I-don't-know-how-long as well as an... um... English mod for this game. Either tomorrow or Saturday.
As Zephea noted above, get well soon as your first priority, don't put pressure on yourself ... and get even more stressed.

Good to see the supportive impulse from Demonkillr1 also. Authors and "text workers" generally know how much work it is to get it right (or even half-way right ... or indeed, even get it done at all, sometimes! :-O ) ...

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

deefraz

May 6, 2018
What ever happened the the "W.I.P.", posts I miss those. it was always nice to see what was on the horizon.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes