hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can you prostitute the women out? Can you watch them have sex with other guys?

So far they only strip in front of other guys, is that the limit of this game?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Pretty much, yeah, it's not an NTR game. There are a lot of women, who talk about fucking other guys, but they are not part of your harem. There are a few where it gets close, and some you fuck go back to their husbands as well but you never see it.

Reactions: hakarlman

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019

So far there is only implied content (so nothing shown on screen) and only with secondary characters.

I doubt that the game will go in that direction, but I could be wrong.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there anyway to just delete the save and start over
Well, you don't need to delete the save to start over. You can just start a new game. But seriously, you should have more than one save per game.

But if you do want to delete one, just mouse over it, and hit the delete key.

aSiamCat

Nov 3, 2020
wish to see something more exciting when the MC become the Mayor :)
laws&rules, upper class women turn to slaves, group activities……

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
I need some help
I wanted to play this game on mobile so
I downloaded the windows version and added it on joiplay
The gane itself was successfully added, but when i click the icon the screen just turns balck, and the game just shuts down
Should i just download the android version?
Is the android version the official one that the dev made? Or is it just user patched?

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I need some help
I wanted to play this game on mobile so
I downloaded the windows version and added it on joiplay
The gane itself was successfully added, but when i click the icon the screen just turns balck, and the game just shuts down
Should i just download the android version?
Is the android version the official one that the dev made? Or is it just user patched?
The Android patches are user created. I don't know if the OP has been updated with the links to the latest Android versions, so you may need to scroll back a page or three to find the posts with the links.

Reactions: TheDevian

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
Well here is my first stab at doing a bit of work on the dialogue. The only parts of the game that I have altered are the introduction and the park up until the choice on the first game of hide and seek. Let me know what you all think.

Just replace the existing files in the /game folder for these to work.

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
So that is me finished with the game and since it is fairly large I will delete it. It is very good one but I wish to report a bug that I encountered at the very end. Basically I was on the tab where I try to date the girls and for some reason when I click back button the game crashes. No way to ignore and rollback it is a total deadlock so you have to reload a save.

ChronoTempus

Jun 15, 2020
I've corrupted/enslaved every woman in the game. I've double checked even. I still don't have the option to impregnate any of the women. Is there something I need to do for every women?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I've corrupted/enslaved every woman in the game. I've double checked even. I still don't have the option to impregnate any of the women. Is there something I need to do for every women?
Not every woman can be impregnated. Those that can are as follows.

Police Newbies moms, just follow their story to impregnate.

The student council, you may have to have the school enslaved, but again just follow the story for the Principal and they should appear in her office. If not you may have to see them in the hall first.

Park moms, for them you have to take Maria (Nun) to park and do pet play, only after doing the hospital pregnancy visit with Dr Anne. They were the first Somebody to knock up option at front desk.

Residential wives, this you may need the v2.20 bugfix. But it is a case of getting wives into sex pig costumes and having Dana and Becky enslaved and do the scene with them in residential area.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Not every woman can be impregnated. Those that can are as follows.

Police Newbies moms, just follow their story to impregnate.

The student council, you may have to have the school enslaved, but again just follow the story for the Principal and they should appear in her office. If not you may have to see them in the hall first.

Park moms, for them you have to take Maria (Nun) to park and do pet play, only after doing the hospital pregnancy visit with Dr Anne. They were the first Somebody to knock up option at front desk.

Residential wives, this you may need the v2.20 bugfix. But it is a case of getting wives into sex pig costumes and having Dana and Becky enslaved and do the scene with them in residential area.
Oooh, I didn't know about the two Park Moms being options to impregnate! :eek: Obviously missed that bit of info somehow! o_O Ah well, I'll have to check that next time I play, done the Maria Pet Play event but don't recall whether I did that before or after talking with Dr. Anne and doing the Patient Examination event.

Sometimes I think there's just so much to remember for this game that it's too easy to then miss something along the way! :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Well, I just jumped in-game, loaded my save and went to the Hospital Front Desk, spoke with the nurse and, sure enough, the Park Moms were available as an option to impregnate! Played it through and, I have to say, that was rather surprising! o_O :ROFLMAO: Once that was complete I left the Hospital and went over to the Playground and there were the (very) pregnant moms! :eek: That injection sure is amazingly potent! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
You guys are right, the file was bugged. Not sure why it worked for me (something with my save ig) but here's the fixed resident file. Just plop these bad boy(s) in the "game" folder and it should work now. Let me know if it doesn't.

edit: didnt save changes before attaching -_-
How do I donwload these files? I click it and it shows me the contents.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the info btw, now do u know how to download the bug fix? Im unable to do so for some reason
Only one I see is the 'repeating principal house scene' bug, but I never ran into it, so didn't use it. But if so, just follow the link to the post, and save that.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Only one I see is the 'repeating principal house scene' bug, but I never ran into it, so didn't use it. But if so, just follow the link to the post, and save that.
I'm attempting to use them but im unable to download bugfix patches and the second solution is not working for some reason

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes