• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi, but how to bribe twins? I was in the bar at night I talked to one of them but the potion did not give it ...
you have to stop some guys from hitting on them and thus fight them. then you can go to the house and give them a potion.

Reactions: Cirro84

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
Hello FunkyMonk,
It's only one option I can do. like as picture. View attachment 30062
How to surf the internet?
Makenzie you are not using the old com.Rpy mod provided in the main thread... The developer recently changed and added browse the net so that old mod will not have it..... For the fix = replace your 'com' mod with latest one or restore the original one then browse the net then get back to the mod one if you really need the mod...

Sho

May 29, 2017
Makenzie you are not using the old com.Rpy mod provided in the main thread... The developer recently changed and added browse the net so that old mod will not have it..... For the fix = replace your 'com' mod with latest one or restore the original one then browse the net then get back to the mod one if you really need the mod...
Yes, you are right.
The root cause is cheat mod.
Thanks for your information.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
(Computer Password: 1546
New Computer password: 1546)

I keep getting a corrupted zip file of the heavy file.
I've used 4 different unzip programs on it and when clicking corruption.exe file, the game says it is missing.

-Cap.
I get the feeling that is a bug in Chromium as I get that both in Firefox and Chrome after a couple of big downloads. Imo the cache does not get cleared right. So far I am switching between browsers and restart them every now and then during a session to keep the corrupted files to a minimum. If Opera indeed works without a glitch that would fit neatly into my little theory.

_crash

May 16, 2017
I have trouble to open the *.zip i mentioned that often with others games, is there a trick which i don't know? ^^

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
just finished the 0.65 ver, it's kind of grindy since the corruption is all based on how much they drink the drug, and need a certain degree of luck to find the scene you want (especially heather).
as for the corruption level, I hope there's still some higher level on this, considering there's still the under development 'slave' system and all, after all. since if got banged by the MC is already the max level of corruption, just how 'low' the mc is to get such treatment.
and, yeah, I think there's a need to add some more variation on all things here (event, sex option, date location, etc.), since once you get a hang of it, this game will quickly become kind of boring because all you do and all you are practically only that and that again.
well, overall, it's kind of fun, definitely want to play this game again, only, after it's 'completed' already, though.

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Guys, how high we should make woman be our slave? My mega was reached 510 and I still cannot make her my slave
I think, the only woman we can turn into our slave in this version is only the mom, as for the other, you'll only get 'under development' message when we try to make them our slaves.

Reactions: Cirro84

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
For the Heather random event : it's only the young lady (new wife of Heather's ex) masturbating while watching the MC and Heather fucking ? (so just one new scene, no others right ?)

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes