Juices

May 1, 2017
Downloaded the 0.65 extract with 7zip, got 1 error, redownload the 0.66, extract with 7zip aaaannnddd i got another error...
Any suggestion guys? My Data Connection is killing me...

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...how to do Principal & PE Teacher event please?
...only one option I can do. ... How to surf internet [and get job offer]?
...in both cases you need to work with your beloved ex teacher first, have her at high corruption. Then you should apply for a job at school. Only then you can start corrupting PE teacher and principal (bc you're now a regular to the school).

Please see these 2 posts:
...you have to talk Ms Simpson [PC's old teacher] with high lvl of corruption, she we tell you school is hiring informatic prof, go at home apply for job on internet.
I think you have to corrupt the teacher and principle to a certain amount first before the option appears. ...
...I, too, got the job offer before I had teacher corrupted, maybe it triggers per chance. So first meet with Ms. Simpson often and corrupt her (eg. also at home), after that you may have the dialogue to look for job, check for the offer online. Only then go and talk to principal. Think this is how it triggers properly.

...trouble to open the *.zip i mentioned that often with others games...
Try 7-zip archiver, it works with most known archives out there. Offered for different platforms too. If others can open the archive, error is most probably with your program I guess. Or messed up download, can be your connection is unstable if it happens often?

Reactions: jackkane

voksus

May 2, 2017
Somebody please share only the difference between 0.66 and 0.67
'cause it's hard a little to download with my tech possibility
Thnx )

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
...some one can please upload "Cafe scene fixed file" (beside mega)? Sorry if im asking too much.
Somebody please share only the difference between 0.66 and 0.67 ...
For all who got v0.65 already, you need two patches (subway and cafe), if I'm not mistaken.
The Subway scene fix can be found at (MEGA link) - now game should be v0.66.
The Cafe scene fix can be found at (MEGA link) - now game should be v0.67.
Both fixes be found at ZippyShare - Corruption v0.65+

For those detesting MEGA, Corruption v0.66 lite version (GD link) with Subway scene fix. Only apply Cafe scene fix from ZS link above.

Also you may want updated cheat mods for v0.66+, there are 2 of them now to test out - of @azerukaze and of @Mangahiryu.

Happy corrupting.

Edit 1: I know. XD
Edit 2: added links to 2 cheat mods, for testing purposes.

Last edited:

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Cafe scene fixed file

There was a bug in the cafe event scene of the header added this time.
Suddenly a shaman pops out of where Heather's ex-husband's girlfriend appears. lol
I imagined your embarrassment .
Please download this file and overwrite it.

@wep

Can you tell me how to trigger it? heather is at 120 corruption.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
is 0.67 just a patch??
For all who got v0.65 already, you need two patches (subway and cafe), if I'm not mistaken.
The Subway scene fix can be found at (MEGA link) - now game should be v0.66.
The Cafe scene fix can be found at (MEGA link) - now game should be v0.67.

Reactions: juanstrong

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
I've updated the cheat mod since the dev added a few lines in the original com.rpyc.
Just replace it with the ones attached and you should be able to surf the internet ingame now.
@azerukaze How do you add to this mod? I can change things like the images cuz those are just numbers, but when I try to add something, say like gas potions, I always get an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
@azerukaze... when I try to add something, say like gas potions, I always get an error.
"Error": ... File "game/com.rpy", line 36: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts. ...
Can be you accidentally added or deleted a linebreak while you edited, that is something Ren'Py parser does not like to interprete. You may use e.g. Notepad++ to change these .rpy text files.

Copy the .rpy file from the archive anew. With Notepad++ you load the file, then you choose from 'Languages' > P > 'Python' - now you got the syntax of that language. You'll see the file looks a bit differently now. Only then you change stuff in the file, don't delete linebreaks or add some to the file. Save and test your changes thoroughly.

Hope that helps, happy hacking. :)

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes