Swonkytiger

Jul 20, 2017
I've never done this before but Im on Winrar. I have the mod downloaded and I found com.rpyc in the game files. I can't however, figure out how to replace one with the other. Can someone walk me through it?

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
  1. get UnRen(attached below)
  2. place in game directory
  3. run and choose number 3
  4. when finished, run game once then close
  5. go to game folder
  6. now .rpy files should visible
  7. replace com file in folder with one in .rar
  8. run game
  9. go to computer and click bonus
  10. choose what mod options you want to use

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
found out. If u start working at the school u can then corrupt them
how do I start working at the school mrs.simpson never brings it up no matter what her corruption level is at. do I just keep going to see her,and randomly pops.

Swonkytiger

Jul 20, 2017
  1. get UnRen(attached below)
  2. place in game directory
  3. run and choose number 3
  4. when finished, run game once then close
  5. go to game folder
  6. now .rpy files should visible
  7. replace com file in folder with one in .rar
  8. run game
  9. go to computer and click bonus
  10. choose what mod options you want to use
how do i place it in game directory?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
how do i place it in game directory?
The directory on the computer where you had put your game?? Normally some path like MrC\Corruption-v0.67\game\... .
- There you find the .rpyc files of the game. Of interest to you is com.rpyc, copy it to store a save somewhere else.
- Place UnRen there and start it, it is depacking the .rpyc files for you.
- Now you got a bunch of .rpy files, especially a com.rpy file. Save it somewhere too.
- Copy com.rpy from archive and replace the original file. You're done, now start the game.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
thanks no idea why those two won't unlock.
you will have to work there.
open ur computer then internet surfing. Ur corruption with mrs. simpson has to be high maybe from 60- or 90 going. First go to the principal and choose job interview. She will reject u after ur corruption with simpson is high talk to her. She will then go with u to the principal and recommend u. Then u can talk with them

Reactions: jackkane

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I already tried that:FeelsBadMan: the rng won't trigger the scene with the job offer or mrs.simpson offering to help me get a job.
Download the game again and btw did you check tuesday morning at school when you can do the job?

May 5, 2017
Love the 3DCG and story too....overall gud one i m keeping hope of finishing 1 which i rarely do.......:oops:
But still from what in have played till latest update...i m missing something......yea i know i can't propose my idea into dev to make the game its his own game to do....but i wish that pregnancy system should be added...its kinda realistic....marriage is out league i think but pregnancy i think dev can make in,with this i expressed my views and suggestion to and for game ..keep the gud work coming:happyblush

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes