dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Yep, that's fine. Was mentioned here already? Patches are basically v0.65.1 and v0.65.2, would make more sense.

Congrats, think this should be it with shop girl for now. Didn't know the scene with principal, now you spoiled me. :(
Sorry should have put that one in a spoiler tag :(
Yeah it's the end for the shopgirl, brings up the "new stuff coming next update"-type text

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Why is there no sound in game?
If you like to have sounds you may ask the dev politely, e.g. through Patreon. Maybe pledge a bit, look for other patrons who would support the idea, and shill it gently by talking to dev about that? ;)

Would be a nice addition indeed. Some background music or environment sounds or 'action sounds' for sexy time, can really give an extra kick to the game. But sadly there's no guarantee Mr C has got time to add audio, too.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
How to get the random event at the church in this new version? I tried so many times visiting the church but nothing happened

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
1) Doesn't seem to be working. I'm on the .67 downloaded from the front page here, but it just says under development. Edit: Eventually found it in the gym one morning, but doesn't seem to have actually changed anything Edit2: Ah, had to go back the next Monday
2) Any particular day/time?
3) Yup that worked, thanks
When I arrived at the next Monday morning, clicking the gym and it shows the hall scene "under development". Has anyone be able to change the rule?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
When I arrived at the next Monday morning, clicking the gym and it shows the hall scene "under development". Has anyone be able to change the rule?
I managed to change the rule so that the girls were wearing skimpier uniforms and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I am getting the "under development" text but I think it's only in the morning. Will try to take a look in the PM and see if the vball game is still going.

Reactions: Cirro84

ass

Apr 24, 2017
A couple of quetions:
1. How to unlock the roof
2. How to unlock Women's Restroom
3. Does "the changed girls after the gas potion in school" means that when they play volleyball they get naked. If it is that - i saw it.
Everything described in the changelog I've unlocked so far. Only the first two I haven't.
Thank you

Username7

May 1, 2017
A couple of quetions:
1. How to unlock the roof
2. How to unlock Women's Restroom
3. Does "the changed girls after the gas potion in school" means that when they play volleyball they get naked. If it is that - i saw it.
Everything described in the changelog I've unlocked so far. Only the first two I haven't.
Thank you
1 Next update
2 Next update
3 Next well you get the idea
If it's the sister scenes then just keep feeding her potions and talking to her.

Juices

May 1, 2017
This is my 3rd download, and still got the error message like this:
D:\corruption-v0.65-pc\lib\windows-i686\corruption.exe. Is it missing?

What should i do, ive updated the 7zip, and download the newest winrar...
Can anybody kind enough to upload the windows-i868 folder for me?
Because when i open the lib folder i can only see linux-i868... Any advice guys?

Jul 23, 2017
I'm not saying new places are bad,but Imo he should focus on what he already has I mean It's already v0.70 and there is still a lot to do.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I'm not saying new places are bad,but Imo he should focus on what he already has I mean It's already v0.70 and there is still a lot to do.
Yeah I agree with you. I just cant wait to see more scenes with nurse and nun and when they gonna become slaves and what outfit they gonna have after slave ceremony)

Reactions: kzk0987

Juices

May 1, 2017
Regarding my post earlier, is it possible if i take the "windows-i868 folder" from the 0.64? If it's possible then I'll try to download the old one from MrC patreon page.
I've spent 6gb of my cellular data to download this....

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Seeing as he just adds 0.05 every new version, I think it's safe to assume the version numbers are non indicative of actual content. It makes no sense but hardly the first time I see this kind of thing. People need to indicate progress somehow and don't think things through.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Seeing as he just adds 0.05 every new version, I think it's safe to assume the version numbers are non indicative of actual content. It makes no sense but hardly the first time I see this kind of thing. People need to indicate progress somehow and don't think things through.
Sorry, I don't understand what does not make sense. Why does it matter if a developer adds 0.05 to the new version or 0.1 for example? This makes no difference. I see a new number and I download it. If I don't get new content at least I get bugfixes.

D

Deleted member 110377

Sorry, I don't understand what does not make sense. Why does it matter if a developer adds 0.05 to the new version or 0.1 for example? This makes no difference. I see a new number and I download it. If I don't get new content at least I get bugfixes.
I think the point is that when he reaches the number after 0.95 it won't be the complete game. It won't be 1.0 and finished sometimes people seem to think like this. What number he uses (if it continues with 1.xx or 0.10x) I don't care but he won't be finished in the nextr 6 months or so.

P.S.: I am sorry (and maybe dumb) but where in this thread can I find the single files for the 0.67 bugfixes. Just have 0.65 and don't want to download 2 GB again. And I can't seem to find the "search in thread" function.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
***snip*** P.S.: I am sorry (and maybe dumb) but where in this thread can I find the single files for the 0.67 bugfixes. Just have 0.65 and don't want to download 2 GB again. And I can't seem to find the "search in thread" function.
To search inside a thread you have to use the box on the top right, directly below your username and the alerts. Not the big one with the glowing blue frame. By just clicking on it a dropdown menu will open, there you will see an option to select 'search this thread only'.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes