cameronlfc

Aug 8, 2017
Played this game for the first time and I really enjoyed it. I particularly liked how the different women sometimes interacted with each other, like inviting the neighbour to your house and the class play stuff. You don't see that in many games, generally it's only the mom/sister/aunt who interact and the side characters just have their own unique stories. Looking forward to getting more stuff with the PE Teacher and the Principle.

I'm not sure how far you can go with the Principle, I asked her to change the dress code, but I can never get into the hall after the first time, I released that gas as well but didn't see much of a change, and got as far as her getting those girls to change her clothes and make up etc

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
As a patron, how do you feel about content? IMO it's been disappointing last few months.
yep, content was disappointed in the last few months:'(. but I can not do anything with myself and continues to pay, because I want to see the content early.
ps every month I hope for the best content

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
<v0.70 Release Date>
  • release for $20+ patrons : November 20st
  • release for $10+ patrons : November 23th
  • release for $5+ patrons : November 30st
  • public release : December 7th + Announcement of next release date

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Help more and after some time she let you watch hunder her skirt if i remember good.
After that when you speak to her you could invite her and in the restaurant you can put some potion in her drink when she goes to the toilets.

I don't remeber good but I think it's the way to corrupt her.

Jul 23, 2017
can someone tell the creator that the teacher has different dresses when corrupted at 120 I mean one dress (pink) when you greet her to talk etc. and another (green wih red bra and panties) when in action

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
can someone tell the creator that the teacher has different dresses when corrupted at 120 I mean one dress (pink) when you greet her to talk etc. and another (green wih red bra and panties) when in action
I never understood what was up with that either. Especially because the green one looks much more like a "corrupted" outfit. Maybe it's a leftover that will be replaced, maybe these two clothes will eventually be split into two corruption levels.

Qarevq

Jul 22, 2017
I just download this game, and I can't play it. It says something missing, can anyone help me??

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes