Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Don't be toxic, he is not dev.
Even if he was. That's no way to react.

I'm one of those that are strongly agains the addition of new characters while there are plenty to be developed.
This game is an exception though. The more the merrier.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
power of the dragon thats a name and game that i forgot about
You seems to like girls with huge breast,right?
Should I propose you this game

Art is by ScarlettAnn and I realy like it.Have no problems no matter chest size.I like Elena and Jennifer from Dating my Daughter to Mrs Turner,Jenna and Latisha form Dreams of Desire.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i love all boobs and yes ive played those game :eek:penedeyewink:
Hehe nice.I will go and propose to play Hypno Family Trainer but just saw your comment on his patreon page 8 months ago.Anyway you said you like to play Honey Select visual games.Here some other besides Glassix,Lab Rats,Corruption,Research into Corruption,Subliminal Corruption,Max's Life,Cohabitation.

WatchSix

Nov 1, 2017
Hello guys, I'm new to this game genre and have been enjoying it very much. I'm a AA2/AG3 guy and I find Corruption pretty similar to it, with a nice balance between RPG(sort of),scenes and freedom. I'm aware of the game isn't fully released yet but is already full of content. I tried Max's Life as suggested, It's very decent as well but it doesn't have as much content yet.

Thus, I wonder If you guys have other similar game suggestions that's completed or at least close to being complete with loads to do? Thanks!:)

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes