freddyjason

Jul 26, 2017
It's actually 0.67 its just labeled as 0.65v. Check the comments on his patreon from the public 0.67 release post. There he clarifies it.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
anyone help, why i download v0.67, but when i extract files they become v0.65???
0.67 is just 0.65 with two bugfixes. I think he didn't bother changing the name in the files themselves. Anyway, 0.70, an actual update, comes out in two days.

hugq1

Feb 24, 2017
Hey guys ! I cant find the "directory" where im supposed to put the mod to have the cheats. If anyone could help me !

jackzyanto

Oct 1, 2017
anyone any mirror links except mega, i get this overquota crap from mega cause apparently i only got 3 gb limit for transfer on mega and this game nearly reach 4gb, so anyone know another mirror links??

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
anyone any mirror links except mega, i get this overquota crap from mega cause apparently i only got 3 gb limit for transfer on mega and this game nearly reach 4gb, so anyone know another mirror links??
In case of emergency you could use the 'Lite' version that's linked in OP. Same content but smaller size. It's only a bit over 2GB. :)

Reactions: setter6

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please post new version on some torrent because mega is bad. And also can someone write changelog?

k144

May 12, 2017
i know that light version reduces the time of the download and graphics quality but by how much i mean to say that because heavy is around 4 gb and light is almost 1 gb how much is the graphic quality difference
this time... a lot... you can tell from the picture resolution... lots old scenes pics are 520*292 now...

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

here's a secret for you, if you have it set up to d/l more than 1 file at a time, you can start multiple files at the same time and d/l 25g in one go but beyond that, it'll be a 3 hour wait minimum which changes if your d/ler keeps trying during the wait time. oh yea you have to use megadownloader not jdownloader.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
More new characters and content for the ones who have the least amount (aunt, principal, one new Maria scene). I think he's building the foundations for another group of characters before finishing up the older ones. It's not an unreasonable thing to do, but I still think he should do this game in chapters (with chapter one being the original girls, two starting with them enslaved and then adding aunt, principal and etc), but that's just me. Most people do seem to prefer everything in the same huge game.
I just wish he added some of Slave Jenny's actions so we could see what kind of stuff awaits the girls.

I also like the idea of whole places that are corrupted at once like the school (and in the future, probably the subway as well), but still it's a bit disappointing seeing one of these scenes added instead of a new scene for my favorites (Emily hasn't been touched in three or four updates I think).

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes