cjm040890

Sep 16, 2017
When will you be able to get to corrupt all people in game and how do yo get the school students corrupted

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
When will you be able to get to corrupt all people in game and how do yo get the school students corrupted
Well, I thik only when the game is completed you'll be able to corrupt everyone. And it's anyone's guess when that will be. Jenny is the only one to get fully corrupted in the current build.

As for the students, you need corrupt the Principal first, up to the first (and currently only) clothing change. I don't know if you also need to corrupt the Gym Teacher, I don't think so but better be safe than sorry. Then you go to the morning assembly on Monday at the gym and uses a gas potion on the students.
After that, you go to the principal and ask her for a rule change. She tells you she'll do it in the next morning assembly. You need your sister to be corrupted up to her second or third level I think. Then you attend to the assembly next monday and she'll change some dress code rules.

That's all you can do in the current version. If you go to the gym class and choses to watch the students you'll see the girls playing a game of dodgeball in which the ones hit take off their tops. And also there's a few random scenes when you meet the principal of her interacting with students that gets affected by her corruption, but that's it.
The next updating is adding more stuff with the Principal so it's probably going to add a bit more school stuff as well.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes