matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Its great that author making new characters and new places but I still think that better gonna be focusing on what he already have. Like to make new corruption levels for other characters like nurse, nun, teacher and also the opportunity to make them our slaves.

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Also very interesting in future author can make like when some of the characters like teacher or Megan become our slaves can they divorce wih theur husbands and live in main hero house so they can serve him. Because like its gonna be ridicilous if they our slaves but still live with their husbands and boyfriends.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Though I love more women in the game, I hope that already existing characters will get their development (Jenny, Megan) too. And that not all new content is about the new characters.
best girls are jenny megan and Mrs. Simpson but i looking forward to corruption the principal because not only shes another hot busty milf but with my influences i can further corrupt the school and i looks like im going to get naughty with her family as well :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
best girls are jenny megan and Mrs. Simpson
I would have never guessed :D
but i looking forward to corruption the principal because not only shes another hot busty milf but with my influences i can further corrupt the school and i looks like im going to get naughty with her family as well :eek:penedeyewink:
Sure, those are nice looking updates, but as I said I would hate to see "under development" for too many already existing women ;)

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I want to see new corruption level for nurse and nun and also finaly making them my slaves. Interesting what new outfit they gonna wear?)
Also how do you thinl after we corrupt Megan and Ms. Simpson they gonna left their husbands or gonna stay with them? Because if they become our slaves so why they must live withei husbands and not gonna live in our house.

Last edited:

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I want to see new corruption level for nurse and nun and also finaly making them my slaves. Interesting what new outfir they gonna wear?)
Also how do you thinl after we corrupt Megan and Ms. Simpson they gonna left their husbands or gonna stay with them? Because if they become our slaves so why they must live withei husbands and not gonna live in our house.
One of the new girls to be enslaved must be an architect, so we can built an extension to our house to fit all those women :)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I want to see new corruption level for nurse and nun and also finaly making them my slaves. Interesting what new outfit they gonna wear?)
i love the nuns worship action theres 2 scenes for it so far

Reactions: DrSmith

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Though I love more women in the game, I hope that already existing characters will get their development (Jenny, Megan) too. And that not all new content is about the new characters.
I think Jenny is already at the end of her developement. There will be more content and actions for her as a Slave but I think developement/curruption wise that's the finishing line. She's already a sex slave, has no shame and is dressed in pretty much nothing. And Nicole is also one enslavement scene away from it.
Megan, Heather, Emily and Maria are also close to it (I think they have between one and two more "levels" before being enslaved), so if anything this is a good time to add new characters or add more stuff to ones who were less important (like the Aunt's family and the principal), as much as I want to see Emily's next tier of corruption already.

Biggest problem with the updates is that the dev has to do monthly updates because of the Patreon model. If he didn't do that and released an update every couple of months I think the updates themselves would be less disappoointing and frustrating (as they would have more content, and spread among more characters), but that's a problem for nearly every game that commits to monthly updates. The upside of having something new every month doesn't really balance the lack of substance of these updates to me.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes