Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Questions about how to access new content (and what content now exists):
I have 120 corruption on the Principal, but can't seem to do anything with it. I wanted to do a rule change, but it says I need to corrupt the students, which I can't seem to do. Not in yet I assume? Similarly, doesn't seem like the gym teacher advances past her clothes changes.

How do I meet the convenience store girl? I run into her once on a Saturday evening, but never seem to see her again.

How do I trigger the subway scene?

Is there a way to advance the story with the dude whose Heather's ex is banging (with purple hair)? Normally I give her a potion the first time I see her and never see her again, this time I didn't actually HAVE a potion at the time, not sure if I get another opportunity or when she shows up.

Eibon

Jul 29, 2017
Questions about how to access new content (and what content now exists):
I have 120 corruption on the Principal, but can't seem to do anything with it. I wanted to do a rule change, but it says I need to corrupt the students, which I can't seem to do. Not in yet I assume? Similarly, doesn't seem like the gym teacher advances past her clothes changes.

How do I meet the convenience store girl? I run into her once on a Saturday evening, but never seem to see her again.

How do I trigger the subway scene?

Is there a way to advance the story with the dude whose Heather's ex is banging (with purple hair)? Normally I give her a potion the first time I see her and never see her again, this time I didn't actually HAVE a potion at the time, not sure if I get another opportunity or when she shows up.
1) You go to the school hall on Monday Morning to use the gas potion for the rule change
2) After you run into her outside of the store, look around in the store for her and help her with her job. After a certain amount of times you help her, scene will be unlock
3) Go to the subway and use the gas potion I think
4) It's a random event. Just go to work and everyday and she will appear.

Reactions: Cirro84

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
1) You go to the school hall on Monday Morning to use the gas potion for the rule change
2) After you run into her outside of the store, look around in the store for her and help her with her job. After a certain amount of times you help her, scene will be unlock
3) Go to the subway and use the gas potion I think
4) It's a random event. Just go to work and everyday and she will appear.
1) Doesn't seem to be working. I'm on the .67 downloaded from the front page here, but it just says under development. Edit: Eventually found it in the gym one morning, but doesn't seem to have actually changed anything Edit2: Ah, had to go back the next Monday
2) Any particular day/time?
3) Yup that worked, thanks

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So I saw the previous posts about patches (which I have applied) Actually also redownloaded the lite version from the OP. Splash page of the game is still reading .65 is it supposed to?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Hey did anyone else see the scene in the principle's office with the two other girls and her bullying another girl and stripping her?

managed to land the date with the girl from the store. Looks like this might go well.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Hey did anyone else see the scene in the principle's office with the two other girls and her bullying another girl and stripping her?

managed to land the date with the girl from the store. Looks like this might go well.
Got the principles's scene

Reactions: dbp5ca

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...Splash page of game is still reading .65 is it supposed to?
Yep, that's fine. Was mentioned here already? Patches are basically v0.65.1 and v0.65.2, would make more sense.

Congrats, think this should be it with shop girl for now. Didn't know the scene with principal, now you spoiled me. :(

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
yes, want t to join @fullreview in Thanksgivving @Anne o nymus 4 His/her recomendation downloaded and installed opera no problems anymore (for the moment, till Mega brings up new bullshit) with huge file downloads from Mega
Visit the the counter in evening or night for store girl.Go talk to principal then talk to simpson.Btw guys opera works for downloading heavy version of the game Thanks for recommending it @anne O'nymous .

Reactions: Cirro84
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes