Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Can be you accidentally added or deleted a linebreak while you edited, that is something Ren'Py parser does not like to interprete. You may use e.g. Notepad++ to change these .rpy text files.

Copy the .rpy file from the archive anew. With Notepad++ you load the file, then you choose from 'Languages' > P > 'Python' - now you got the syntax of that language. You'll see the file looks a bit differently now. Only then you change stuff in the file, don't delete linebreaks or add some to the file. Save and test your changes thoroughly.

Hope that helps, happy hacking. :)
Yea it looks different, but for a noob, it looks all the same. I want to learn how to add to the mod and still work because
right now I'm doing this on a back up file and I still get that tab error. How do I get it to look like the rest of the mod without using tab?

Reactions: Cirro84

azerukaze

Mar 8, 2017
Yea it looks different, but for a noob, it looks all the same. I want to learn how to add to the mod and still work because
right now I'm doing this on a back up file and I still get that tab error. How do I get it to look like the rest of the mod without using tab?
For the thing that you wanted to do "adding gas potion", it's quite simple. Just copy paste the "potion" cheat and just add the word "gas_" in it. There's no need to rewrite the code. I'm a noob at coding as well. What I did previously is just copied the newly added code from the dev and pasted it in the cheat mod. :)

To solve the tab issue, for Notepad++ you can replace "tab" to "space" in Settings > Preferences > Language. Or you can use other editor such as jEdit or Editra that uses space instead of tab by default. Hope that helps.

For anyone who wants to add gas potion cheat, I've added it in the cheat mod attached.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
What I did previously is just copied the newly added code from the dev and pasted it in the cheat mod. :)
... For anyone who wants to add gas potion cheat, I've added it in the cheat mod attached.
Finally got it right and it works with v0.67. ... "changes/additions" ...
So both of you are now the official 'Corruption' cheat mod hackers. Your fault, can't run and hide anymore. XD Never tested the game with a mod but will do with both of your files.

Maybe you work together in future to add other stuff?? Would be great indeed! I'd really like to see something like the non-grind mod of 'Superpowered' for this little gem too. Keep up the good work. :)

is there a non mega link to this?
For all who got v0.65 already, you need two patches (subway and cafe), if I'm not mistaken. ...
Welcome to the forum number, have fun. ;)

Reactions: dbp5ca

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I downloaded v.0.67 but the subfolder says 0.65, is it just patched and someone didn't bother to rename it?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is it possible to have mirrors for the untouched version? Mega won't let me download almost 4gb with a free account >.<

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
how do you start corrupting the pe teacher and prinicipal
First the the internet and u will see a job at the school. u have to an corruption with mrs simpson like 70 to 90 i think. then talk to her about a job. She will then recommend u to the princpal. the u can start corrupting but dont know about the PE

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
how do you start corrupting the pe teacher and prinicipal
Check , tips should work. Still need to try newest version but I think nothing has changed with that path.

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes