DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Thanks a lot for this Pal.

I´m only questioning about the need to use a walkthrough to do the right through the game...

What do you think?
Once you know the basics everything pretty much is rinse and repeat. There is a walkthrough on the first page (PDF Walkthrough) that I found useful when I started playing. It only goes to v1.65, but it covers the parts that a lot of people make mistakes on, (myself included).

Do not focus on corrupting one person at a time as this can lead to you locking yourself out of content. Try to evenly spread over multiple people as corrupting one person maybe linked to anothers path in unforseen ways. (For example, neighbours husband will be at spa at weekend when Mother and Sister are level 2 or 3, and if you do not befriend him, it causes issues when you enslave his wife. Also, if you corrupt Doctor Anne to far and don't meet her mother you will have issues enslaving the hospital.)

You can over corrupt characters who are not available to be enslaved and this causes issues when in a future update they become available as you have passed the trigger point.

Any queries and there is usually someone who can help with pointers.

Hope this helps.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
There is a bugfix at around page 716 that addresses Drink with Justin and the Tutoring House scenes. I can verify that it works as have used it.

I believe it is only for PC though.

On the same post is also the changelog.

Reactions: viclog1

silvawarfare

Dec 22, 2019
how do i win the elections? I have already corrupted the medical school family and the others needed.
I'm in the part where the TV presenter masturbates live when we turn on the TV.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Once you know the basics everything pretty much is rinse and repeat. There is a walkthrough on the first page (PDF Walkthrough) that I found useful when I started playing. It only goes to v1.65, but it covers the parts that a lot of people make mistakes on, (myself included).

Do not focus on corrupting one person at a time as this can lead to you locking yourself out of content. Try to evenly spread over multiple people as corrupting one person maybe linked to anothers path in unforseen ways. (For example, neighbours husband will be at spa at weekend when Mother and Sister are level 2 or 3, and if you do not befriend him, it causes issues when you enslave his wife. Also, if you corrupt Doctor Anne to far and don't meet her mother you will have issues enslaving the hospital.)

You can over corrupt characters who are not available to be enslaved and this causes issues when in a future update they become available as you have passed the trigger point.

Any queries and there is usually someone who can help with pointers.

Hope this helps.
Hi Pal.

Thanks for the whole answer.

I found another walkthrough updated until v 2.25

I will try to follow your advises.

I´m using the cheating mod and I have some issues, because when I increased the Mom´ s point until she is MC ´s slave now, I only triggered some scenes and then the game said: you have reached all the content with this character". Therefore, my question is: from which level or lust points do you recommend to start with mom (my favorite character) to trigger every single sex scene?

Of course, that question (above) applies for every character.

Greetings

Feb 21, 2020
I finally had to give up on this game. There are way too many girls and way too many scenes to NOT have some kind of quest log or at least SOME indication of how many scenes each girl has and what levels of corruption are needed for each scene. As it is you could spend several in game weeks building up money and buying potions for characters who don't need to be corrupted any further because they don't have any more scenes and you wouldn't even know you were wasting your time.

I honestly don't understand why devs who make sandbox games think that players enjoy just clicking through games to 'discover' new scenes. I don't want to have to hunt for scenes that may or may not be there like I'm on a fucking scavenger hunt. Put in a quest log or scene list or something, please.

This game could be amazing. I love the concept, though I would prefer if corruption didn't have to always go hand in hand with sharing, but that is another issue. Please dev, give us a something so we don't have to just click around with no direction.
this game is amazing the best of f95, no silly stories no taking an eroge game seriously, no silly plots in an eroge game.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...downloaded the crunched version because my HDD is pretty full atm (its the same as the regular, without any fixes applied) and better experience mod. After reading a couple of pages i still dont know which bugfixes i need and which are outdated. The only new stuff i found so far are impregnating the cops and let them dance in the jail...and the gloryholething *yuck*
I also could fuck the stewardess on the flight, but there is nothing new on the island.
Other than this i could only enslave justins family with a warning about events i dont find, so i didnt do it until i got those events.
Can someone please tell me which bugfixes i need? Or if the dev plans a fixed release soon?

You're in the wrong, my friend. This is a big ass harem.
Wrong, harem is owner only, not free for all sluts who jump every cock in sight ^^

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
My main question... What is new with this update?
I changelog has not been updated in forever, and it sucks trying to discover if anything new has been done or if any previous corruptions have been finished.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
It seems with every new version you got to restart the tutor and shrine events!

Last edited:

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm no changelog for 2.30. Ok its time to experiment what is new. I just hope the Dev didnt add new girls .... He should really finish first the "old" girls

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...any other events besides justin? If not i enslave them directly, dont need a sharing event...

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Changelog has already been posted like 2 or 3 times, but here's a forth.
- Mrs. Robinson slavery scene

- Mrs. Robinson restaurant date scene in private room

- Mrs. Robinson 'Drink with Justin' scene

- Police cops pregnant scene in hospital

- Police chief (pregnant) scene in police station

- Amy and Bella (pregnant) new jail scene in police station (1 animation)

- Stewardess sex scene

- Tutor house 3 new events (1 animation)

- Widow 4 new events in the temple

Reactions: Aioria619 and f4f4
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes