Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
How do I corrupt school more ?
Gas potion in the gym every monday morning.
Principal in the office until you can meet her family (then uptown in the evening)
The teacher directly in the classroom and later at night in her house downtown

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I finally had to give up on this game. There are way too many girls and way too many scenes to NOT have some kind of quest log or at least SOME indication of how many scenes each girl has and what levels of corruption are needed for each scene. As it is you could spend several in game weeks building up money and buying potions for characters who don't need to be corrupted any further because they don't have any more scenes and you wouldn't even know you were wasting your time.

I honestly don't understand why devs who make sandbox games think that players enjoy just clicking through games to 'discover' new scenes. I don't want to have to hunt for scenes that may or may not be there like I'm on a fucking scavenger hunt. Put in a quest log or scene list or something, please.

This game could be amazing. I love the concept, though I would prefer if corruption didn't have to always go hand in hand with sharing, but that is another issue. Please dev, give us a something so we don't have to just click around with no direction.
I think some simply create with a view to giving new content to Patreons. They dont think of new player experience in quite the same way as those who are on board with the game are told whats in said update and so they gorge the new content without need of a walkthrough or guide as its been incrementally added to them every time vs its all one big sandbox town where you fuck just about everyone. I see your point and it needs one - whether we get one or not though ive no idea.

I played this game a lot back in the day but it didnt have animations so i kinda moved on from it. Ive seen references to animations in the latest patch notes - does the game have animations now (no tag for it here that i can see still).

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone Know how to fix this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/playground.rpy", line 255, in <module>
NameError: name 'park_kids_event' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/playground.rpyc", line 255, in script
�Zkֵ�kmb����%;lKt�q}��cl��4 �<4��d��'��ؙ���Yb�VB�u�" q�h��%v%i�8�Q&YbGf�X��v�1?|k��f�,���^V����~���x_ ]n��Y{VgJ�!a�d��T��w�CD�0hT��_�òS�}�����}p�R0�V2����>��@� [�HF1 �b�l�$�(&�F1��*����zXH�b3�$m$g� �"�Čb�h���s�\/�n��e�@�8�Q��ɒ�'��V�h,k�e�@�T��MV`z$Lafǘ�F�m��9�Gp�}W�
File "D:\Adult Games\corruption-heavy-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Adult Games\corruption-heavy-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Adult Games\corruption-heavy-v2.30-pc\corruption-v2.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/playground.rpy", line 255, in <module>
NameError: name 'park_kids_event' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.30
Mon Mar 29 21:34:38 2021

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
People seem to be having the same bug, and there is a v2.30 bug fix file on patreon. Is that available here yet?

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I didn't get the tutor house scenes. How to trigger them ?
From what I recall, if you progressed too far in Jessie's (the older sister's) route, you might be locked out of the new tutor scenes. Not 100% sure if that's the case, but that's what I was noticing when looking through the script.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Ayy bruh! Is there an android version of the 2.30 version bruh? I heard we can finally enslave Ms Robinson in this one.

Aug 29, 2017
I seem to have hit most of the bugs this update, the justin scene is showing the monk scene, I cant access the new tutorial house stuff, and I cant seem to see the widow scenes or the stewardess stuff either. and before you say to check page 716 for the justin fix, I looked 5 times and found nothing. Can anyone help?

Last edited:
Reactions: VINDETTA 23333
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes